XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel I'm aware, though I cannot share any details of the forums either due to the private stuff that's on it. Hence I asked if there's some kind of log feature that can be made (maybe some kind of debug mode) so the add-on will log everything that it's doing.
There are user change logs on both XenForo and Discord.

User change logs doesn't show in depth info what's going on. I could perhaps make a copy of Xenforo and erase all data but keep the users in hopes the problem still continues for you to investigate. But it sucks that it only occurs to specific people, not all of them.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration with a new update entry:

2.1.0.6 - CHANGELOG

This is a significant update. While it has worked great on my servers for the past two weeks, so have the previous versions, and people still reported issues. So please inform me of any problems.
  • A new "Discord log" has been added to the logs section of the admin CP. This log is mostly for debugging purposes. It will tell you what the bot is sending to and from Discord. This is a supplement to the already available user change logs in XenForo and Discord.
  • The way roles are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure what version you are on, but it should be right there:

1568634323382.png

See "Discord" text buttons.

As for the update @Jaxel , worked perfectly. For those it didn't sync properly before does sync for them now. The only thing that doesn't work properly as you know is the connected discord button.

Rather than using an avatar, maybe a default discord button should be used with a userID url attached to it.. Something like:

https://discordapp.com/users/133631162894516225

^ Which is my ID and simply forwards you to discord, but at least you know the users ID that is attached the forum profile.

I upgraded this addon today, it did this to my navigation menu. Any solution?

View attachment 210526
The addon itself didn't do this. Something interrupted the installation, so XenForo's cleanup processes didn't finish. Probably something to do with phrase caches. You can try rebuilding this addon (any addon should actually work) and see if that fixes it.

Not sure what version you are on, but it should be right there:

View attachment 210508

See "Discord" text buttons.

As for the update @Jaxel , worked perfectly. For those it didn't sync properly before does sync for them now. The only thing that doesn't work properly as you know is the connected discord button.

Rather than using an avatar, maybe a default discord button should be used with a userID url attached to it.. Something like:

https://discordapp.com/users/133631162894516225

^ Which is my ID and simply forwards you to discord, but at least you know the users ID that is attached the forum profile.

Running 2.1 and I don't have the Discord button. Odd.

Here is a picture of what my node list looks like. I don't know why the Discord option doesn't appear. I've reinstalled the addon to no avail.
For me it's on the left side, where your "Icons" button is. Maybe an add-on conflict?

Does it work using the direct url? /admin.php?nodes/title.id/discord

@Jaxel ,

the last version worked flawlessly for me - now I´ve updated to the latest version and since the forums can´t connect to Discord as it seems:

This is while saving options:
Code:
Server error log

XF\PrintableException: Macro admin:option_macros :: option_row() error: An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later.: Client error: `GET https://discordapp.com/api/guilds/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/channels?limit=1000` resulted in a `403 FORBIDDEN` response: {"message": "Missing Access", "code": 50001} src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:60

Generated by: Admin Oct 10, 2019 at 7:02 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/WidgetBot.php(12): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/channels')
#1 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Option\WidgetBot::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#2 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(76): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#3 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(999): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(196): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/addon_options.php(63): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/addons/AddonsLab/GuestPosting/XF/Template/Templater.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('addon_options', Array, true)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AddonsLab\GuestPosting\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:AddOn\\Option...', 'admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/community/admin.php?add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"
  ["referrer"] => string(70) "https://mysite.com/community/admin.php?add-ons/&tab=installed"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This, when browsing the forums:
Code:
XF\PrintableException: An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later.: Client error: `GET https://discordapp.com/api/guilds/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/members/yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?limit=1000` resulted in a `403 FORBIDDEN` response: {"message": "Missing Access", "code": 50001} src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:60

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 10, 2019 at 7:02 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(78): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/members/401085...')
#1 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(287): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->patchMember(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\UserConnectedAccount))
#2 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Cron/Sync.php(9): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->syncDiscord()
#3 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Cron\Sync::syncDiscord(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "/community/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(75) "https://mysite.com/community/admin.php?add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Anything you can advise here?

Top Bottom