XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
403 FORBIDDEN response: {"message": "Missing Access", "code": 50001}
`
Oups, I should have been more specific, I guess. The discord is connected while this error is coming up:
discord_options_2019.10.webp

Is there anything else that could lead to this error?

And what about your connected accounts settings?
Just in case it could have been a problem with the tokens, I regenerated all tokens and updated them in the add-on settings, too. Unfortunal without a change in behaviour and I cannot narrow down, where this issue is evolving from. Jaxel, any idea? Are there may be known problems when using Cloudflare?

Just in case it could have been a problem with the tokens, I regenerated all tokens and updated them in the add-on settings, too. Unfortunal without a change in behaviour and I cannot narrow down, where this issue is evolving from. Jaxel, any idea? Are there may be known problems when using Cloudflare?
I honestly have no idea how cloudflare works... I couldn't help you with that.

whats about my issue/question ?
Use the template modification system.

I honestly have no idea how cloudflare works... I couldn't help you with that.

Had to completly uninstall the add-on. Don´t know what caused the hick up, but obviously with the upgrade from the previous version the synch has gone lost and couldn´t be reestablished. Reinstalled, same credentials, same settings - working again.

Also getting this above and this below:

Code:
Server error log
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:46
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 24, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(81): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/members/986018...')
#1 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(218): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->patchMember(Object(ThemeHouse\Trending\XF\Entity\User), Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\UserConnectedAccount))
#2 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Cron/Sync.php(9): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->syncDiscord()
#3 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Cron\Sync::syncDiscord(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(14) "/forum/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(41) "https://apocalypse333.com/forum/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Jaxel what is the solution?
Install the latest version.
Great addon. What's the best way to change the format/layout/design for the email? I'd like to customize the subject of the email, and do some design changes to the email itself. Right now it looks like this:

But i want to make it look more like this (that I see on another forum):

How can I do this?
Thanks.
I just upgraded the forum to XF 2.1.4, then upgraded XenPorta to 2.1.0.4, but still getting the error. Is there a later version? I didn't get an email about it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

GuzzleHttp\Psr7 is part of XF2.1. If you properly upgraded to XF2.1, then you should no longer get the error.

GuzzleHttp\Psr7 is part of XF2.1. If you properly upgraded to XF2.1, then you should no longer get the error.
I reached out to XF support directly and they said:
"The upgrade was completed successfully. If the file was missing or wrong the health check would show an error like this (I created a change to show you): xxxx

However your file check comes back fine, xxxx

This is an issue with the addon."

I'm running XF 2.1 with XenPorta 2.1.0.4. How can I resolve this error and conflict?

Are you sure you're not looking at old error logs?
Yes, every 5 minutes for the last several couple days since upgrading, getting this error.
  • Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json()
  • src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:227
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Oct 19, 2019 at 12:57 PM
You can see I'm running the latest version of XenPorta here:
Screenshot 2019-10-19 12.59.40.png

Edit: this error is actually for the XenPorta addon, so I will post there instead.

Last edited:
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration with a new update entry:

2.1.0.7 - CHANGELOG

• WidgetBot has been having a lot of issues with their clusters. They shut down their official clusters, and then DisWeb became the official cluster... but then DisWeb had their domain stolen from them by an ex-staff member, so that had problems well. So the cluster/shard option has been changed from a dropdown menu to a simple text field with disweb.dashflo.net as the default value. So now you'll be more easily able to change the cluster at will... you could even use...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So the cluster/shard option has been changed from a dropdown menu to a simple text field with disweb.dashflo.net as the default value.
Just for clearification: I just have to change the Bot Cluster to disweb.dashflo.net and I´m done? Or do I have to make changes to the discord server and the app?

Top Bottom