XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Have installed: v2.2.12

and the Forums error:

Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php at line 46
  1. EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild() in src/addons/EWR/Discord/Admin/Controller/Node.php at line 19
  2. EWR\Discord\Admin\Controller\Node->actionDiscord() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  8. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
ahhhh sorry.... installed the older one. sorry sorry

ist mir total peinlich hatte wohl nen Augenfehler, dachte die obere Datei wäre die neueste.....

Funktioniert wunderbar! wie gewohnt!

Last edited:
1683231821919.png

Any idea as to why I am unable to select the roles and have no option for bot channels?

EDIT: I guess this is why

Code:
Error: Macro admin:option_macros :: option_row() error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:46

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/Roles.php(12): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/roles')
#1 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(79): EWR\Discord\Option\Roles::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1192): XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(206): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(152): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(513): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\TemplaterAbstract->callMacro(NULL, 'option_row', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(152): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_list.php(90): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\TemplaterAbstract->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#11 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Traits/Templater/XF22.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('option_list', Array, true, NULL)
#12 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:option_li...', Array, true, NULL)
#13 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:option_li...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Option\\Listi...', 'admin:option_li...', Array)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#19 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#21 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#22 {main}

Installed version: [8WR] Discord Integration 2.0.2.2

EDIT:

I see the issue , the downloads are in REVERSE order. Oldest is at the top and the newest at the bottom. Silly me.

Last edited:
I had a syncing issue. Forced the bot into its own designated group and then via the members/user management area also. This corrected syncing issues and is now fully functional. (Putting this here for future reference to those who need it).

Last edited:
I had a syncing issue. Forced the bot into its own designated group and then via the members/user management area also. This corrected syncing issues and is now fully functional. (Putting this here for future reference to those who need it).

My bot doesn't seem to be applying changes to my guild/server members?

The bot you set up in the installation process can only edit users with less "power" than them. When you create a bot, it creates a special "managed role" just for the bot. This role MUST remain at the TOP of your roles list. Even if this managed role has administrator permissions, it still can not edit members below it in the hierarchy. So if you move the role to the bottom, it wont be able to edit even the weakest of members within your guild/server.

My bot doesn't seem to be applying changes to my guild/server members?

The bot you set up in the installation process can only edit users with less "power" than them. When you create a bot, it creates a special "managed role" just for the bot. This role MUST remain at the TOP of your roles list. Even if this managed role has administrator permissions, it still can not edit members below it in the hierarchy. So if you move the role to the bottom, it wont be able to edit even the weakest of members within your guild/server.
Yes, I realized that in the end.

I've had this plugin disabled for a while, and im finally getting around to installing it. I'm getting multiple errors after configuring everything.

Xenforo Version - v2.2.13
Plugin version - 2.0.2.2

Errors:

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:227
Generated by: Unknown account Jun 6, 2023 at 7:27 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Cron/Sync.php(9): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->syncDiscord()
#1 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): EWR\Discord\Cron\Sync::syncDiscord(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#5 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#6 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://www.removed.com/admin.php?options/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Error: Macro admin:option_macros :: option_row() error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:46
Generated by: removed Jun 6, 2023 at 7:27 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/WidgetBot.php(12): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/channels')
#1 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(79): EWR\Discord\Option\WidgetBot::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1194): XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(206): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(501): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_list.php(77): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('option_list', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Option\\Listi...', 'admin:option_li...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "/admin.php?options/groups/EWRdiscord/"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://www.removed.com/admin.php?options/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["options/groups/EWRdiscord/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I am having a error with the application. Followed the entire video steps, the role inside of the discord is above. The bot keeps turning on and off and this is the error
#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(329): usort(false, Object(Closure))
#1 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/Channels.php(13): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->parseChannels(false)
#2 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(79): EWR\Discord\Option\Channels::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1194): XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(216): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(511): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_list.php(77): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('option_list', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Option\\Listi...', 'admin:option_li...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(37) "/admin.php?options/groups/EWRdiscord/"
["referrer"] => string(59) "https://streetsofchicago.community.forum/admin.php?options/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["options/groups/EWRdiscord/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please help.

I cant seem to get the XF roles to sync with Discord. I moved the Bot to the top of the roles list in discord, and it's still not changing anything on discord. Does the XF group need to be primary, or secondary? I've spent enough hours trying to figure this out.

Is there a way to adjust the embed on the Discord tab to take more vertical (height) space, but keep the width the way it is? Like, expand to the footer?

I cant seem to get the XF roles to sync with Discord. I moved the Bot to the top of the roles list in discord, and it's still not changing anything on discord. Does the XF group need to be primary, or secondary? I've spent enough hours trying to figure this out.

Please disregard. I deleted the bot, and made a new one it is working perfectly now.

Hey.

I purchased your addon a while ago, loved it! so I also bought copyright removal as support for your great addon.
Sadly I discovered an issue and would like you to fix it

The syncing from Discord to XF isn't working for me.
View attachment 291301

any help will be appreciated!
Says no permission to view that attachment. Best to add it directly into this thread.

Top Bottom