UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
We've added this to our feature list, but is currently not possible. Stuck with the folder icons for now. You can hide them with CSS if you need to though.

In the below video, you have been showing that icon can be changed for each and every node but same is not happening for me. So, is the thing shown in video still under development ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Woke up to my forum doing this. Anyone have any idea? Nothing has been touched for days

243EB93C-CF2B-4D58-98DD-3FEEC0BAB3E7_zpsyi6pjevk.png

I am suddenly seeing this on the front page of the website...

"Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today."

There is a 'Sign Up' button there too...

I have changed no settings at all!

What is going on, and why is it suddenly doing this?

I am suddenly seeing this on the front page of the website...

"Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today."

There is a 'Sign Up' button there too...

I have changed no settings at all!

What is going on, and why is it suddenly doing this?
It's the UI.X Welcome Block. You can enable/disable it in the options for UI.X in the ACP. If it's enabled, you can use the user group permissions added by UI.X to specify who can see the block.

@Martok thanks mate, after I posted up here I updated to the latest patch add on and it seems to of cleared it, so you may of seen it after I sorted it. Still not sure why it happened tho

Does anyone know how to get rid of the link decoration (underlining links)? I did it before but I forgot where I fixed it.

Screenshot_12-28-12.png

A stupid question but I can't figure it out. How do I have a 990px content, 100% width navbar and footer but both content inside them have a maximum of 990px width. Dunno if I'm clear enough, I would like to have 100% width of my navbar color but all the text and others stuff have a max width of 990px

CSS gurus...how would I attain this look on UI.X?

I want the full title to display, which means I probably have to move that over somehow.

Just not sure what css or template to edit. Thanks if anyone knows!

bigger titles forum view.webp

On a mobile, on xenforo.com I see the main navigation as home | forums and THEN the burger menu.
I ONLY have the burger menu on my site, how can I change this to include more? There is available width.
I cant seem to find the option for this, if there is one.

Issue after 1.4.6 upgrade ...
17567d29c3.png

@Rob you have the same problem?

---- EDIT ----

Solved upgrading to last templates, btw i don't see anymore User/Bar...

Last edited:
Log into your account on the Audentio site and you can download the install package and the separate style package from there.
I pressed the green Download UIX addon button and got the download.
Can't see anywhere I can download the style, and it's not in the addon package.

Top Bottom