UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Code:
An exception occurred: editor_contents.css - Line 80: Invalid math expression in /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/If.php at line 112
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_If->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 570
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 422
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileIntoVariable() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/Include.php at line 113
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_Include->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 570
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1480
XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/z22se/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Getting the above error during the upgrade of UI.X

admin.php?uix-styles/install-step2

Addon has been updated, and it's now stuck at this point.
This issue is due to a new style property with a calc function XenForo itself adds in. Long story short, you cannot use UI.X 1.5.9.0 with any version other than 1.5.9 XenForo. Technically this has always been true, but its especially true in this latest version as it causes a huge error.

Thanks for stopping by/clarifying @Mike

Shall be a minor update, may be it´s just what it is. But if so, then at least the tagging-issue is still not fixed..
This should be fixed now. If not, create a ticket and we'll see what we can do to address this on your install directly. But we tested it and should be good now :)

Hi Mike!

Long story short, you cannot use UI.X 1.5.9.0 with any version other than 1.5.9 XenForo.

I am.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /var/www/xenforo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 31
    XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->getAdminNavigationEntries() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 405
    XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->getAdminNavigationForDisplay() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 227
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 205
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xenforo/public_html/admin.php at line 13

On style update, it errors out. I forced it by refreshing the page, it completed. I checked template changes and merging errors out the same way.

Some sort of issue here.

Hi Mike!

I am.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /var/www/xenforo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 31
    XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->getAdminNavigationEntries() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 405
    XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->getAdminNavigationForDisplay() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 227
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 205
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xenforo/public_html/admin.php at line 13

On style update, it errors out. I forced it by refreshing the page, it completed. I checked template changes and merging errors out the same way.

Some sort of issue here.

That error is likely coming from an issue connecting to MySQL, or that there was a timeout while connecting

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/gone-away.html

With addon 1.0.12 and UI.X 1.59 it´s not working here and there are several layout issues now, so we have to go back for now.. But how can I downgrade the addon to 1.0.11? Trying to update 1.0.12 with the 1.0.11 xml doesn´t work since the version-nr. is lower as the installed one. Does that mean I have to uninstall the whole addon first? o_O

With addon 1.0.12 and UI.X 1.59 it´s not working here and there are several layout issues now, so we have to go back for now.. But how can I downgrade the addon to 1.0.11? Trying to update 1.0.12 with the 1.0.11 xml doesn´t work since the version-nr. is lower as the installed one. Does that mean I have to uninstall the whole addon first? o_O
Unfortunately Xenforo does not allow downgrading. You can try leaving the add-on as is and see if it works.

@Mike Creuzer I'm using Antiquark instead of the base UI.X. Is it correct to assume that I'll need to wait for an Antiquark update before updating the add-on? Though I have actually upgraded my XenForo installation to 1.5.9 and merged outdated templates manually (of the previous version of the add-on).

Hi,

1.5.9 introduces a regression from 1.5.8.1, clicking on a navtab as the dropdown is unfurling will not navigate you to the tab's link:
https://www.spigotmc.org/forums/

Firefox 47 here.

EDIT: Also the "Stretch Content Container" setting reverted itself.

Last edited:
I thought the new "Hide Javascript Elements During Load" might be the cause of the above issue, but disabling it doesn't help.

i can upgrade ui.x 1.0.12 but problem.
" Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template. "

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2016-07-28 12.57.30.webp
    Ekran Resmi 2016-07-28 12.57.30.webp
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
That error is likely coming from an issue connecting to MySQL, or that there was a timeout while connecting

Hi Jake!

There are no issues connecting to MySQL until I try updating UI.X or the PAGE_CONTAINER template. I've tried both many times now. Checking the [UI.X] Global Settings I see the style is not actually upgraded as I mentioned earlier, it's still at: 1.5.8.1 (on the other forum I updated it does show 1.5.9.0 as expected)

When trying to update the style it always crashes during the "updating templates" part of the UI.X update.

ui.xupdatesissue.webp

Suggestion Customizable Browser Tab Color
i suggest to implement support for browser tab color as style properties for Android, Windows and iOS to set color <meta name="theme-color" content="#999999" /> eplained here.

Top Bottom