UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Now... for the third time: The user tagging issue is FIXED with the current files. BUT there is still an issue with TAGS / THREAD TAGS in general, while creating threads and adding thread tags as well as editing thread tags.
The response to my ticket about this very issue was that it would be fixed in the next update.

Having an issue when replying to posts in a thread, user-tagging doesn't work (a quick flash and then nothing).

If you don't reply to a post, i.e., a post isn't quoted and placed in the quick reply area, user tagging works fine.

I've been able to replicate on 2 different sites.

@Mike Creuzer @kylerc I upgraded to UI.X 1.5.8.1 yesterday (from 1.5.7) and the floating notices are not showing on the left of the screen rather than the usual right side (you can see this if you visit my site).

Was this a deliberate change, or is this a bug? I'd like to change this back again to the right position as I much prefer floating notices displaying there.

@Mike Creuzer @kylerc I've just found the solution to this (posted below for reference for others). Is the position of floating notices a new feature in 1.5.8 or was it there before? If it's new, it isn't documented in the update list (I couldn't see it). If it's an existing feature, then presumably it was set to float right before and changed to left in this update. Either way, it's a bit frustrating to find these changes that I didn't know about.

For others, if you want to position your floating notices on the left or right of the screen, go you ACP > Appearance > Style Properties >├ [UI.X] Floating Notices > Settings and set Position For Floating Notices to 1 for right and 0 for left.

@Mike Creuzer @kylerc I've just found the solution to this (posted below for reference for others). Is the position of floating notices a new feature in 1.5.8 or was it there before? If it's new, it isn't documented in the update list (I couldn't see it). If it's an existing feature, then presumably it was set to float right before and changed to left in this update. Either way, it's a bit frustrating to find these changes that I didn't know about.

For others, if you want to position your floating notices on the left or right of the screen, go you ACP > Appearance > Style Properties >├ [UI.X] Floating Notices > Settings and set Position For Floating Notices to 1 for right and 0 for left.

Apologies for adding in something and not keeping it off, we're trying to do that, there are just hundreds of settings and we miss one from time to time. Will try and turn this off in the next release.
Having an issue when replying to posts in a thread, user-tagging doesn't work (a quick flash and then nothing).

If you don't reply to a post, i.e., a post isn't quoted and placed in the quick reply area, user tagging works fine.

I've been able to replicate on 2 different sites.
This is a bug we've found. Tagging @kylerc in case there is a short term bug. We're going to release an update early next week.

Since the update to 1.5.8.1, user tagging is no longer working correctly.

You can still tag people, but the suggestion box is appearing for only a split second, and then vanishing. I've switched back to the default style, and it still works correctly in there, so it's something specific to UI.X

upload_2016-7-16_7-7-0.webp

The event is firing in the window when the box is loaded, but it's vanishing almost instantly.

Since the update to 1.5.8.1, user tagging is no longer working correctly.

You can still tag people, but the suggestion box is appearing for only a split second, and then vanishing. I've switched back to the default style, and it still works correctly in there, so it's something specific to UI.X

View attachment 137734

The event is firing in the window when the box is loaded, but it's vanishing almost instantly.
Same here. Confirm that.

Hey @Mike Creuzer I wondered why my forum shows like this? On fresh UI.X + Latest Xenforo

Bx12x2h.jpg

I hope you won't abandon the customers. I'm considering buying it but I'm scared about the bugs reported since two weeks ago and you haven't provided an update as you promised.

The bugs get fixed. It may take time and considering 1.5.9 is right around the corner they may wait till it's released as they have done in the past when an xF update was close so they don't have to do double the work. They wouldn't abandon their bread and butter theme that would just be stupid. Give them time and they'll get it released.

I just want these guys to hold true to their word. If they say next week, then stick to it. If something comes up, post an update.

Instead, they post elsewhere on xF and ignore posts in here. I do not want to hear about "we didn't get notifications here, weird" nonsense.

This is repetitive behavior by these guys, it is not just a one-off.

I just want these guys to hold true to their word. If they say next week, then stick to it. If something comes up, post an update.

Instead, they post elsewhere on xF and ignore posts in here. I do not want to hear about "we didn't get notifications here, weird" nonsense.

This is repetitive behavior by these guys, it is not just a one-off.

I've never had issues getting support from them.

Top Bottom