UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer just so you're aware, the style-UI.X.xml file located in the Uploads folder is more than a year old. The style-UI.X.xml file located above the Uploads folder is current.

@Mike Creuzer just so you're aware, the style-UI.X.xml file located in the Uploads folder is more than a year old. The style-UI.X.xml file located above the Uploads folder is current.
Just checked, you're right there is an extra .xml file but it shouldnt hurt. Just ignore the one thats inside of /Upload/ :) Its not a year old.

Hey, do you mind giving a pîc of that drawer thing? I cannot find it and have no idea what's it's supposed to do ! I know I already like it tho ;)

Installed the latest version 1.5.8. Found some bugs with the Side-by-Side Node Layout Option. I sent in a ticket, but I post it here too, because with Audentio's ticket system I can not upload sophisticated images to explain a bug.

These bugs are also all present in the UIX Parent Theme.

node_layout.webp

Side-By-Side Node Layout Bugs:

1. Side-by-Side Nodes BORDER-RADIUS: old bug now back in: inconsistent border-radius: 0. Sometimes the corners are round ("globalBorderRadius"), sometimes the corners are border-radius: 0 where they should be round.
  2. Set Last Node to 50%: Does stay 50% at all times – even when unchecked.
  3. Unchecking "Table Style Nodes" messes up the layout. The nodes don't stay in place but they have different positions to each other. This is due to the nodes having sub-forum nodes.

BORDER RADIUS (Left: rendered correctly – Right: ???)
border-radius.webp
Checking out the UIX Style Parent I can see that the corners are NOT rendered correctly. This results in a corner recognized as "0" – especially when the border is not 2 pixels but only 1px thick like in the example below

border-radius2.webp

This repeats depending on how many nodes are present. Sometimes both bottom corners are radius 0 sometimes left only and sometimes right only...

Last edited:
Please check the <xen:if> balancing on the "message" template. It hides the date and permalink when a user doesn't have a signature. The reason <xen:if hascontent="true"> is closed only after <div class="messageDetails">.

And a request: can you separate the option to stretch the user info and the message? I would like to only stretch the message.

Last edited:
Please check the <xen:if> balancing on the "message" template. It hides the date and permalink when a user doesn't have a signature. The reason <xen:if hascontent="true"> is closed only after <div class="messageDetails">.
I can confirm this.

Considering that the message details are always present, the lower "if" should be closing directly after the last "has content if". And that "if" should get one tab indent more.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-06 um 15.34.01.webp

Last edited:
Found a Bug in UI.X 1.5.8. If you want have the Sidebar at left Side then it looks like in the Picture.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-06 um 17.26.46.webp

Installed the latest version 1.5.8. Found some bugs with the Side-by-Side Node Layout Option. I sent in a ticket, but I post it here too, because with Audentio's ticket system I can not upload sophisticated images to explain a bug.

These bugs are also all present in the UIX Parent Theme.

View attachment 137213

Side-By-Side Node Layout Bugs:

1. Side-by-Side Nodes BORDER-RADIUS: old bug now back in: inconsistent border-radius: 0. Sometimes the corners are round ("globalBorderRadius"), sometimes the corners are border-radius: 0 where they should be round.
  2. Set Last Node to 50%: Does stay 50% at all times – even when unchecked.
  3. Unchecking "Table Style Nodes" messes up the layout. The nodes don't stay in place but they have different positions to each other. This is due to the nodes having sub-forum nodes.

BORDER RADIUS (Left: rendered correctly – Right: ???)
View attachment 137215
Checking out the UIX Style Parent I can see that the corners are NOT rendered correctly. This results in a corner recognized as "0" – especially when the border is not 2 pixels but only 1px thick like in the example below

View attachment 137214

This repeats depending on how many nodes are present. Sometimes both bottom corners are radius 0 sometimes left only and sometimes right only...

Extra debug code packaging issue caused this somehow, so Ill release a fix today.

And a request: can you separate the option to stretch the user info and the message? I would like to only stretch the message.

Also fixed this.

Found a Bug in UI.X 1.5.8. If you want have the Sidebar at left Side then it looks like in the Picture.

View attachment 137232

How did you get the sidebar on that side? Did you use :

Code:
<xen:container var="$uix_sidebarToLeft">1</xen:container>

Or if you set it globally (Sidebar to Left in UI.X Sidebar style property group) should work fine, I just tested it.

With the last update, backstretch stopped working for me. Just a blank white page.
https://hexagonmc.eu

We now require that you set a selector. So under UI.X Global Settings, find the Backstretch Selector selector and set this to body. Ive forced this for now in the patch Im sending out.

How did you get the sidebar on that side? Did you use :

Code:
<xen:container var="$uix_sidebarToLeft">1</xen:container>
Or if you set it globally (Sidebar to Left in UI.X Sidebar style property group) should work fine, I just tested it.

Yes i use the globally setting. Just update yesterday and the Error with the Sidebar happen.

My compliments to Audentio for implementing the "Flexbox" feature for pad-sized screens. That's awesome. Need to adapt it it for third-party add-ons though.

Create a ticket at audentio.com with login details and Ill take a look :)

Thank you Mike, but a Staff Member could fix that problem.

Two more issues what i found:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-07 um 20.20.46.webp

Sometimes the blue Point in New Posts not shown up.

And if i want use Usertagging the Popup only flash up and then i can not see it anymore.

Found a layout bug with "CALL-TO-ACTION" Buttons in the SIDEBAR due to the new flexbox style.

In add-ons like "AMS Articles", "Showcase" but also "XF Resource Manager" there are Call-to-Action buttons in the sidebar. That results in some layout problems when in Responsive mode. See below.

Responsive Narrow Width:
UIX_Call-To-Action_Button.webp

Responsive Wide Width:
UIX_Call-To-Action_Button_Pad.webp

The sidebar call-to-action button should extend over 100% of the screen width in responsive mode, as it has been before and can be seen in the breadcrumb call-to-action button (below)
Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-08 um 10.46.40.webp

@Mike Creuzer The "autofill" bug is still there. With TAGS. In modals (when editing a thread) and when you create new threads, tags that exist are not proposed! The small popup does not appear or just for milliseconds.

Top Bottom