UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Issue with off canvas panels not scrolling all the way to the bottom with the latest update, as you can see below, it cuts off the bottom few lines. Confirmed on my IOS and also members finding the same fault.

IMG_4821.webp

Do you have a temp fix that can be applied?

@Mike Creuzer The "autofill" bug is still there. With TAGS. In modals (when editing a thread) and when you create new threads, tags that exist are not proposed! The small popup does not appear or just for milliseconds.
Do a force re-install and clear cloudflare if you use it. It was a packaging error, but it is fixed, just got cached.
Issue with off canvas panels not scrolling all the way to the bottom with the latest update, as you can see below, it cuts off the bottom few lines. Confirmed on my IOS and also members finding the same fault.

View attachment 137397

Crud, OK Ill find a patch short term asap.
Found a layout bug with "CALL-TO-ACTION" Buttons in the SIDEBAR due to the new flexbox style.

In add-ons like "AMS Articles", "Showcase" but also "XF Resource Manager" there are Call-to-Action buttons in the sidebar. That results in some layout problems when in Responsive mode. See below.

Responsive Narrow Width:
View attachment 137320

Responsive Wide Width:
View attachment 137321

The sidebar call-to-action button should extend over 100% of the screen width in responsive mode, as it has been before and can be seen in the breadcrumb call-to-action button (below)
View attachment 137322
This is technically doing what its being told. I agree it probably makes more sense if call to actions extend full distance though, yep. Can you send me the section div and everything inside of it for that call to action? Just so I can see the html structure.

Do a force re-install and clear cloudflare if you use it. It was a packaging error, but it is fixed, just got cached.
Nope, that did help for the (previously reported) "user autofill" but what I am referring to is the TAGs autofill... it does not appear anymore in TAG EDIT modal and THREAD EDIT/CREATION TAGS – or for about 1 millisecond. Please look especially into TAG editing/adding.

This is technically doing what its being told. I agree it probably makes more sense if call to actions extend full distance though, yep. Can you send me the section div and everything inside of it for that call to action? Just so I can see the html structure.

Sent you a PM with the CODE.

Nope, that did help for the (previously reported) "user autofill" but what I am referring to is the TAGs autofill... it does not appear anymore in TAG EDIT modal and THREAD EDIT/CREATION TAGS – or for about 1 millisecond. Please look especially into TAG editing/adding.
Reported the same error via support ticket. The bug is definitely still there, it isn't fixed by a forced reinstall and clearing of CloudFlare cache.

i just opened a ticket for the same issue... I'm also not using cloudflare. Glad to know it's not just me.

i just opened a ticket for the same issue... I'm also not using cloudflare. Glad to know it's not just me.
Tagging @kylerc just to confirm.
After updating, XFMG sidebar isn't playing nice:

View attachment 137462
Unable to replicate on my end, did you merge all templates and/or have specific code for the xfmg sidebar?

All templates were merged... no special sidebar code.

Have same issue on 2 sites... other add on sidebars are fine

Since the latest update we are receiving a good amount of reports regarding freezing browsers resulting from a non responding script. The script is js/audentio/uix_style/functions.min.js?_v=583b5269_1.5.8.1:1:9087 . This is happening on all forums which have been updated this weekend to the 1.5.8.1 . The file is delivered via KeyCDN and I´m wondering where this ":1:9087" comes from, which is attached to the scriptname.

freezewfswu.jpg

Also there seems to be a pattern to this as it mostly effects users visiting the forums_list and then let the browser sit for some time (about an hour or more). Is anyone else experiencing something like this and can confirm that?

Where can I download the previous versions of UI.X addon?
Log into your account on the Audentio Design website, go to "Orders, Licenses and Downloads", click on the "Manage & Download" link in Shop items you've purchased and they're all in the "Product Changelog and Previous Versions" section.

Log into your account on the Audentio Design website, go to "Orders, Licenses and Downloads", click on the "Manage & Download" link in Shop items you've purchased and they're all in the "Product Changelog and Previous Versions" section.
Yeah it only shows the previous versions of UI.X Style, not the addon.

Hello, after update UI.X style I see it:
Member message info now it occupies the entire height of the post
upload_2016-7-12_17-11-20.webp

For guests it look a bad.

upload_2016-7-12_17-9-33.webp

upload_2016-7-12_17-10-6.webp

Please tell me, it a new changes or it a bug?

It because you moved a border style from .messageUserBlock
to .messageUserInfo

Thank you!

View attachment 137397

I can confirm this...

Tagging @kylerc just to confirm.

Unable to replicate on my end, did you merge all templates and/or have specific code for the xfmg sidebar?

Adding this to your EXTRA.css should resolve the offcanvas issue.

Code:
.sidePanel__tabPanel.is-active {
        height: auto;
}

The user tagging issue can be resolved if you update the js/audentio/(your theme) functions.js and functions.min.js with the latest version (download a fresh copy, there was a packaging error with the initially posted version causing the bug). After uploading, make sure that anything that could cache the old javascript has been cleared.

Adding this to your EXTRA.css should resolve the offcanvas issue
I expect this is a temporary fix suggest and will be resolved in the next update.
The user tagging issue can be resolved if you update the js/audentio/(your theme) functions.js and functions.min.js with the latest version (download a fresh copy, there was a packaging error with the initially posted version causing the bug). After uploading, make sure that anything that could cache the old javascript has been cleared.
Now... for the third time: The user tagging issue is FIXED with the current files. BUT there is still an issue with TAGS / THREAD TAGS in general, while creating threads and adding thread tags as well as editing thread tags.

Hello, after update UI.X style I see it:
Member message info now it occupies the entire height of the post
View attachment 137525

For guests it look a bad.

View attachment 137523

View attachment 137524

Please tell me, it a new changes or it a bug?

It because you moved a border style from .messageUserBlock
to .messageUserInfo

Thank you!
I think this may have just been a setting we left on. Go to UI.X Threads style properties > Tick off Stretch Content Container.

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 1.31.54 PM.webp

I expect this is a temporary fix suggest and will be resolved in the next update.

Yes for sure :)

Now... for the third time: The user tagging issue is FIXED with the current files. BUT there is still an issue with TAGS / THREAD TAGS in general, while creating threads and adding thread tags as well as editing thread tags.

Will look into this, I did hear you the first time but apologize for not acknowledging. @kylerc

Top Bottom