UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Understood. I promise it's not detrimental to my sites needs. Just wanted to report the wonky bugs that appear. I also updated my support ticket because I believe you were looking at the old site there also =)
Thanks a lot, you reporting it is much appreciated! Ill see if I can come up with a fix, but I don't think there is one that makes the animation as smooth.

There is a bug on profile pages and probably on any part of the site that uses anchors.

Go to your demo install and view a users profile. Click any of the links in the tab. When you do the whole page slides up to the top. Scroll back down and click another tab. Page slides to the top again.

There is a bug on profile pages and probably on any part of the site that uses anchors.

Go to your demo install and view a users profile. Click any of the links in the tab. When you do the whole page slides up to the top. Scroll back down and click another tab. Page slides to the top again.
Yeh, was trying to fix the issue where internal links when clicked scroll under fixed nav. Back to the drawing board.

charla.webp
Not sure if this could be considered a bug or not. When in the conversations page the icon disappears. I´ve seen this in AdEx too but it is now fixed. I know Sheldon is working with the theme there so he probably fixed it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

It works fine in the 1.2.3 version.
Not exactly. It only worked in a few situations. But clearly it works worse now so Ill fix it, sorry for the trouble.

What I really really want is for XenForo to add <a class="internalLink">..</a> to all their internal links. Then this is a simple fix.

View attachment 66050
Not sure if this could be considered a bug or not. When in the conversations page the icon disappears. I´ve seen this in AdEx too but it is now fixed. I know Sheldon is working with the theme there so he probably fixed it. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Yes this is a bug, will be patched shortly. Fixing a few other things as well.

Hi, great theme.

I am new to both XF and UI.X and have a simple question: how do I change this text color? I want it a little bit darker.

Uten navn.webp

EDIT: NVM

Last edited:
Is there a trick to getting the Ad Styler presets to show? I updated one forum to the latest version, and added the presets I wanted to the list under Style Properties > [UI.X] AD Styler, but the dropdown option never shows on the Ad Styler.

I just found quite a few of these in my server error log when I was looking at another issue. I'm the only one using UI.X at the mo.

Any ideas?
Code:
[Sat Feb 01 00:36:59 2014] [error] [client x.x.x.x] File does not exist: xxxxx/forum/styles/uix/xenforo/widgets/ajaxload.info_B4B4DC_facebook.gif, referer: http://zroadster.org/forum/threads/again.4043/page-2

I just found quite a few of these in my server error log when I was looking at another issue. I'm the only one using UI.X at the mo.

Any ideas?
Code:
[Sat Feb 01 00:36:59 2014] [error] [client x.x.x.x] File does not exist: xxxxx/forum/styles/uix/xenforo/widgets/ajaxload.info_B4B4DC_facebook.gif, referer: http://zroadster.org/forum/threads/again.4043/page-2
I've just seen that myself when upgrading to 1.3 Beta

It's the ajax loading gif when it's doing the upgrade stages

upload_2014-2-2_0-49-5.webp

It's actually the first time I've seen that icon, as it's always shown a box with a missing image before.

In the new version of theme, sub-forum doesn't look like default drop-down sub-forum. how can i change to default drop-down sub-forum?

I've just seen that myself when upgrading to 1.3 Beta

It's the ajax loading gif when it's doing the upgrade stages

View attachment 66275

It's actually the first time I've seen that icon, as it's always shown a box with a missing image before.
Not done any XF upgrades recently, I'm still on 1.2.2. Unless it's a plugin update calling it, but it wouldn't be doing those that early in the morning...

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to add something to give the navigation stucked at the top of the page a smooth effect because right now, it's very violent the way it takes place there ^^'

Stupid question, but how do I upgrade? I can't find a guide - do you simply install over the top of the previous files?
When you installed the skin you make a master style, you then make a child of that style and thats the one you make public for people to use and for you to edit. To upgrade you upload the new files and import the style and pick to Overwrite your master install of it.

This means your child style still holds the edits you made so if needed you can pick to merge them, after you have imported it over the master go to the admin cp home page and it ill tell you what templates need to be merged because your edited ones have new code not in them that the master version does.

How to make so that the fixed navTabs use the covered style when you are not using the covered style option? I would like to have just a few elements covered but I don't know how to do :/ It would be the navTabs when fixed and the footer

Little problem with Xen Media Gallery.
View attachment 66087

I talked to @Chris Deeming and I think he said he would fix the issue. Its because the HTML is different than default XenForo's, which is what we base our code off of. Widget framework is similar. If everyone used XenForo's html syntax, we wouldn't have to worry. I completely support Chris' product, it is absolutely awesome, and if he doesn't want to make the update I can make UI.X work with whatever he wants to use. I just need him to tell me what he wants to do ^.^.

Found a conflict with XenPorta and UI.X. When in thread view the bottom left and bottom right positions are removed.

Could you show me a screenshot? Not sure what positions are. Also, note that XenPorta is not officially supported by this product due to its vast inconsistencies. I try my best though.

Hi, great theme.

I am new to both XF and UI.X and have a simple question: how do I change this text color? I want it a little bit darker.

View attachment 66110

EDIT: NVM

Glad you figured it out, but just so you know ALL (save for a few) colors are editable in the color palette.

Is there a trick to getting the Ad Styler presets to show? I updated one forum to the latest version, and added the presets I wanted to the list under Style Properties > [UI.X] AD Styler, but the dropdown option never shows on the Ad Styler.

Could you create a ticket at audentio.com with access to your site? I'm curious as to why its not working and would be happy to fix it.

In the new version of theme, sub-forum doesn't look like default drop-down sub-forum. how can i change to default drop-down sub-forum?

I imagine this is because the setting is turned off. Go to Style Properties > Forum / Node List > Settings > tick Show sub-forums popup. Should be good, let me know if that wasn't it.

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to add something to give the navigation stucked at the top of the page a smooth effect because right now, it's very violent the way it takes place there ^^'

You can try some animations, like what Quark does.

Code:
#navigation * {transition: linear 0.5s;}

I get this also, same type of thing happens with Widget Framework.

View attachment 66318

As I mentioned, I think this is just due to a missing wrapper on the widget framework. There needs to be a standard everyone follows.

Code:
<aside>
   <div class="sidebar">

<div class="widget">
         <h3 class="widget_title">The title</h3>
         <div class="widget_content">
            The content here...
         </div>
      </div>

<div class="widget">
         <h3 class="widget_title">The title</h3>
         <div class="widget_content">
            The content here...
         </div>
      </div>

</div>
</aside>

Hopefully this is something that XenForo helps with.

Stupid question, but how do I upgrade? I can't find a guide - do you simply install over the top of the previous files?

There are many ways to upgrade, if you skim the last 3 or 4 pages I've posted various methods.

How to make so that the fixed navTabs use the covered style when you are not using the covered style option? I would like to have just a few elements covered but I don't know how to do :/ It would be the navTabs when fixed and the footer

You would need to edit the navigation template and the footer template. I'd turn covered style off then go in and essentially switch the 'pageContent' and 'pageWidth' divs. It might not be that easy, depending on which route you go, but that is essentially all covered style does. There might be some manual fixes we have in there as well, so I'd reference anything @uix_coveredStyle does in uix.css

Top Bottom