UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello Audentio, another small bug to report.
On Ipad, when someone try to reply, as soon as the virtual keyboard appears, the fluid menu sticks on his position and hide the editor menu.
From time to time, it also freezes the screen.

On Ipad, when someone try to reply, as soon as the virtual keyboard appears, the fluid menu sticks on his position and hide the editor menu.
I had to turn fluid menu off as it was slowing down typing on the iPad and iPhone.

The new Welcome Block looks great!
I'd be keen to see a CP option for it to be in one of the footer columns??

It does look very good indeed. I've just removed the Gritter add-on, but that fits it a lot better with the look of the theme.

Sadly I have no way to debug iPad :(. If I had one I could test these things and most likely fix them, and I've been saving up but with a baby on the way it will be some time. I've tested the fixed menu in all the browsers and it works just fine. Some older phones don't support position: fixed, but aside from that it works fine.

The new Welcome Block looks great!
I'd be keen to see a CP option for it to be in one of the footer columns??
Your site was kind of the inspiration for this welcome block. :D Not sure about the footer column option as well this doesnt really offer any new functionality, just some permissions. Unless Im misunderstanding.

It does look very good indeed. I've just removed the Gritter add-on, but that fits it a lot better with the look of the theme.
That add-on I think lets you have multiple boxes, this one only lets you have one. Just so you know. I figure this one is just for a welcome message, a call to action of some kind like voting for something, getting people to donate, whatever the cause. Think we should add another one? So you can have one for guests and one for members?

Sadly I have no way to debug iPad :(. If I had one I could test these things and most likely fix them, and I've been saving up but with a baby on the way it will be some time. I've tested the fixed menu in all the browsers and it works just fine. Some older phones don't support position: fixed, but aside from that it works fine.

If you have a Mac, you can instal xCode and you have both iPhone & iPad simulators.

That add-on I think lets you have multiple boxes, this one only lets you have one. Just so you know. I figure this one is just for a welcome message, a call to action of some kind like voting for something, getting people to donate, whatever the cause. Think we should add another one? So you can have one for guests and one for members?
I was only using it for a welcome message for guests.

Well tehre shouldn't be 2 separate panels or anything, just the message is different for guests than it is for members.

Also, if you follow us on our facebook page we have a promotion right now that says that if you write a great review of UI.X we will credit $5 to your account for any purchase or upgrade in the future! :D

How about the old customers?
I have to purchase it again?
I just purchase Drift Dark last December.

Thank You !
I will release information on this at the time of the release, but most likely if you create a ticket with me you will be given an extra copy of UI.X.

Reactions: rdn
Hi,

How to get the color WRATH by default? Is there an easy way?
Congrats for this style, it works fine.

Best regards

Hello,

How to change the link's address of the small logo in the fixed navigation? At the moment it points the forum address and it's useless due to the fact that there already is a forum button next to that icon ^^'

Hello,

How to change the link's address of the small logo in the fixed navigation? At the moment it points the forum address and it's useless due to the fact that there already is a forum button next to that icon ^^'

It will be linked to whatever you specify your Home Page URL as in Options -> Basic Board Information

Top Bottom