UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I accidentally updated my live site :( I had two windows open, and uploaded the XML to the live site, rather than the test one, so I'm fixing everything now.

im having a problem where the ad styler simply does not work at all for me. All it seems to be doing is bring up a thin box across on the right hand side.

View attachment 65847

Screenshot shows the issue. have disabled xen cache, bd cache, even the extended footer and still the same. Issue on UI.X as well as child styles such as anti quark and quark.

If you are still having the issue, create a ticket and Ill take a look. Not showing this on my end. Provide a link if possible.

Hi @Audentio, I cant seem to get the Preset drop down menu to appear. Any ideas?

View attachment 65861 View attachment 65862

One of my favorite features, and its not workin ay? Make sure your PAGE_CONTAINER template is updated. If it is, create a ticket and Ill take a look.

@Audentio:

I don't think you'll have too much to do where 1.3 is concerned:

View attachment 65871

Yeh its not 1.3 that I'm worried about, UI.X actually has minimal template edits, its more the fact I have to package up all our products again :P. Its a very daunting process. Gotta make sure everything is as perfect as I can make it.

Note working for me: Hide Node Stats on Hover

I have tried on Chrome, IE, & Firefox. The stats regardless of the option selected always show. The old version still works for me.

View attachment 65875
This is one of the simpler options, so very strange that it isn't working. Please create a ticket with access to your site (if you don't mind) and Ill take a look.

There is a bug in side by side categories when using collapsible nodes.... The nodes on the right do not show the collapse icon... However the nodes collapse if you click where the icon should be. It doesn't affect me but just a heads up

I'm running UI.X 1.2.4.0 on XF 1.3 Beta 1 and it's working OK :)
Yeh it always works fine. I mean to say, there really aren't that many template edits so things should go for the most part smoothly. The main template where things could get iffy is if they update the navigation template. Everything else should be pretty modular, and easy to upgrade, and not cause too many issues.

Should I just wait for 1.3 to be released and do both at once?
UI.X has two things going on: one its own features and two supporting the latest version of XenForo.

For the most part, UI.X always works with XenForo regardless of the version (so long as its 1.2.0 or higher). The new features we just released will not change any time soon and as others have pointed out the skin works relatively fine with no major issues reported. As per @Chris Deeming there are some templates to merge but he says he had only one conflict which was easy to fix.

All in all, do whatever you prefer, but from my end UI.X is working very well. The few bugs people have reported so far have been due to reverting issues (for the most part, thats what I can tell).

Top Bottom