UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I don’t see the Font Awesome in Firefox. This might not have anything to do with UIX as I can see them in Chrome. Any idea of why this might be?

The collapse categories is now on the left side. I don’t recall if this is something that needs changing. In the last one it was at the right side.
View attachment 65841
For specific support, we appreciate a ticket since it doesn't seem like that is a bug in the product. So far no one else has posted that. You might need to upgrade your theme as we are loading 4.0.3 FontAwesome.

Posted a ticket, having some issues getting both UI.X + Dark sub-theme downloads. (Can only get sub-theme download link)
Sorry about this, will send you an email.

Hoping to have it fixed in the morning.

Also, product demos are updated in case anyone wants to take a look at the new features.

Just downloaded the new version. Uploaded files, imported skin. Set my customized version as a child, but none of the new features are showing up. I'm guessing thats because my customized version doesn't have the new templates/edits?

I don’t see the Font Awesome in Firefox. This might not have anything to do with UIX as I can see them in Chrome. Any idea of why this might be?

Are your fonts being loaded by the same FQDN? Firefox has same origin policy but Chrome doesn't.

Sorry but I have no idea what FQDN is. What I get from what you are saying is that maybe I could call them from my own server?

Sorry I just don’t know much about this.

Just downloaded the new version. Uploaded files, imported skin. Set my customized version as a child, but none of the new features are showing up. I'm guessing thats because my customized version doesn't have the new templates/edits?

That is correct. Look at 'customized components' and try reverting as much as you can without losing your edits. Store your edits in notepad temporarily for each one you revert, thats what I do.

Where do we report bugs? Have found a few already.

Here works, unless you think they are specific to you.

Bugs:
  • Collapse Sidebar option doesn't collapse the sidebar (Using UI.X + xenBlock)
  • Footer background image link still located in the CSS file (xenBlock.css), have to edit the CSS file to change it. Should be part of the internal style sheet as it is with the Header and Moderator Bar.

lol the file i downloaded doesnt appear to have the UI.X theme in it, only UI.X dark, and its not compatible with the old version of UI.X light? How do i update UI.X light since its not included in the zip file.

lol the file i downloaded doesnt appear to have the UI.X theme in it, only UI.X dark, and its not compatible with the old version of UI.X light? How do i update UI.X light since its not included in the zip file.

Submit a ticket on the Audentio site, he will get the file to you.

Sorry but I have no idea what FQDN is. What I get from what you are saying is that maybe I could call them from my own server?.

FQDN = Fully Qualified Domain Name

Basically the domain of your website. The fonts need to be loaded for your site from the same domain name, even the subdomain must be the same.

I've not used FontAwesome yet so I'm not sure how it works in that regards but I had the same issue when using Glyphicons. If you are loading a webfont (like otf, ttf, woff etc.), Firefox and IE have same origin policy.

FQDN = Fully Qualified Domain Name

Basically the domain of your website. The fonts need to be loaded for your site from the same domain name, even the subdomain must be the same.

I've not used FontAwesome yet so I'm not sure how it works in that regards but I had the same issue when using Glyphicons. If you are loading a webfont (like otf, ttf, woff etc.), Firefox and IE have same origin policy.
Thanks I will try that.

no response from the support ticket, looks like my themes are gone for the time being -_- definitely rushed the update. I tried re-downloading the package off the audentio website and it doesn't contain any of the necessary files to make this work.

no response from the support ticket, looks like my themes are gone for the time being -_- definitely rushed the update. I tried re-downloading the package off the audentio website and it doesn't contain any of the necessary files to make this work.
Didnt rush, just forgot. My developer will be online in a few hours to make the fix.

Didnt rush, just forgot. My developer will be online in a few hours to make the fix.

lol lets be honest...little bit rushed, i got the email notification about the update at 6:40 tonight, but when I logged in there was no update available to download, and wasn't available until after 9pm. Now this. Blah. At least the site I have this is on isnt popular enough to warrant a problem though. Ill look for the updated package in the morning.

Top Bottom