UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi @Audentio, I cant seem to get the Preset drop down menu to appear. Any ideas?

View attachment 65861 View attachment 65862

Mind trying with a few less options? Say just "default,minecraft" without the quotes. Also, you won't need to include nether, the end, tundra etc as they are all nested in the minecraft one. That might be the problem actually.

Collapsible node option overlaps the title.

View attachment 65865

EDIT: I've disabled them for now.

Try reverting the style property > [UI.X] Global Settings > Collapse Icons

View attachment 65869

This happens in inline thread moderation.

Can you tell me where to get this modal, I cannot read what it says.

Mind trying with a few less options? Say just "default,minecraft" without the quotes. Also, you won't need to include nether, the end, tundra etc as they are all nested in the minecraft one. That might be the problem actually.

Try reverting the style property > [UI.X] Global Settings > Collapse Icons

Can you tell me where to get this modal, I cannot read what it says.

It happens when I want to edit the thread title from the thread view.

UI.X has two things going on: one its own features and two supporting the latest version of XenForo.

For the most part, UI.X always works with XenForo regardless of the version (so long as its 1.2.0 or higher). The new features we just released will not change any time soon and as others have pointed out the skin works relatively fine with no major issues reported. As per @Chris Deeming there are some templates to merge but he says he had only one conflict which was easy to fix.

All in all, do whatever you prefer, but from my end UI.X is working very well. The few bugs people have reported so far have been due to reverting issues (for the most part, thats what I can tell).
Excellent, I may contact you on your site about having someone do the upgrades for me. Do you still offer this as a service?

This is what I see.

Do you have any drop down or input style properties not reverted?

That is what I see as well. All my templates are up to date. The only issue that remains is with the ad styler, other than that everything is working good.

I posted in the xenBlock thread but I might as well post it here. So far I'm loving UI.X but there's a problem with the styler. It's not activating. All I'm getting is a horizontal black line whenever I press the button.

Excellent, I may contact you on your site about having someone do the upgrades for me. Do you still offer this as a service?

Yes we still do.

I posted in the xenBlock thread but I might as well post it here. So far I'm loving UI.X but there's a problem with the styler. It's not activating. All I'm getting is a horizontal black line whenever I press the button.

Ah sorry, yes. Ill look into why that is happening. Can you check your javascript console and let me know if you see any error messages?

There is a bug in side by side categories when using collapsible nodes.... The nodes on the right do not show the collapse icon... However the nodes collapse if you click where the icon should be. It doesn't affect me but just a heads up
Did you try reverting the collapse icon style property under UI.X Global Settings? That might be it.

Unless the left and right nodes share different icons or different style properties then I dont know how it would make a difference. Anyway, I don't use the feature but noticed it so thought I'd mention it.

For anybody having styler issues. It's most likely not placed in the proper directory. It needs to go here...

The Style's styler must be place in
js>audentio>ad_styler>2.1>styles. In styles is where you place the style's styler folder. The whole xenWhatever folder that's in js>ad_styler>2.1>styles>xenWhatever folder.

For anybody having styler issues. It's most likely not placed in the proper directory. It needs to go here...

The Style's styler must be place in
js>audentio>ad_styler>2.1>styles. In styles is where you place the style's styler folder. The whole xenWhatever folder that's in js>ad_styler>2.1>styles>xenWhatever folder.
In other words, there was a packaging error on xenBlock, and so far that is the only one I'm seeing. It has been patched.

The solution:

1. Create a folder in /ROOT/js/ called /audentio/
2. Move the folder in there called /ad_styler/ into /audentio/
3. So that it should now read /ROOT/js/audentio/ad_styler/etc. etc

Hi @Audentio, I cant seem to get the Preset drop down menu to appear. Any ideas?

View attachment 65861 View attachment 65862
OK I found the problem. Was using an old version of styleit.js.

OK so those of you having issues with the styler, I've reuploaded UI.X with the new styleit.js file. Here is a link to our demo hosted file for those who just want to download and patch: http://www.audentio.com/demo/xf/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/javascripts/styleit.js

Is there any way for us to add more options to the patterns?

You'd have to edit every styler preset file and edit there. I'd start by creating a new preset, in /ROOT/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/styles/your_style_name/default.si

I'd then go to my skin, change:

Appearance > Styles > UI.X > Style Property Groups > UI.X AD Styler > Preset Group

To:

your_style_name - as in, the name of the folder you created to put your default.si.

So not it will load that directory. So any changes you make to this new default.si will be reflected. Open it, and find "<div class="styleit-bgimage-options">"

Here is where all those patterns are loaded. Classes 'bgAuto' and 'bgContain' are for background sizing. If its a large photo, you'll want contain. If its a patter you'll want auto.

Last edited:
is it me being a non-technical ass......updated the theme......whatever i do...my changes won't show...also the extended footer does not show :-(

Then check style properties, that link is the definite updated file.
This is what I have after swapping out the file.

6qBVMas.jpg

f6DkGfe.jpg

caps.webp
The ad styler still isn't loading for me. Maybe I should mention my site is serving js files from a cookieless domain:

HTML:
$config['javaScriptUrl'] = 'http://www.site.org/js/';

Top Bottom