UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi @Mike Creuzer,

I have purchased UI.X and have installed the addon today (must of been at a time when the site was working) I am unable to grab my api key, is it possible for you to send it via a PM at all?

Cheers

For the past few days my error log has been filling up with the following error. (Not sure why I haven't made any changes...)

ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, 50 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_key_exist...', '/home/satguys/p...', 19, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php(19): array_key_exists(28, NULL)
#2 [internal function]: Audentio_UIX_CronEntry_UpdateCheck::styles(Array)
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999988079071, '')
#6 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999988079071, '', false)
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}

For the past few days my error log has been filling up with the following error. (Not sure why I haven't made any changes...)

ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, 50 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_key_exist...', '/home/satguys/p...', 19, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php(19): array_key_exists(28, NULL)
#2 [internal function]: Audentio_UIX_CronEntry_UpdateCheck::styles(Array)
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999988079071, '')
#6 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999988079071, '', false)
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Audentio is down, so the callbacks to check for updates are failing.

Im thinking about doing a separate server just for the callback checks. That way we don't need anything to go offline. Not sure though, since files are still stored on audentio.com.

Hi @Mike Creuzer,

I have purchased UI.X and have installed the addon today (must of been at a time when the site was working) I am unable to grab my api key, is it possible for you to send it via a PM at all?

Cheers
We will be back online just as soon as we update all our software for all our clients, as a courtesy we are doing this since there were some recent wordpress vulnerabilties. Taking extra precaution, but for your wait I'd be happy to offer everyone some kind of discount when we get back online for future purchases or even credits. I realize this is annoying and apologize.

ALL of the ad location templates have empty funbox containers. They all say " PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW " in them but this one (ad_above_content) is the only one showing a plain box on the site, none of the others show up unless I specifically enter something in the ad template.

That´s why I´ve said check the contentcheck area for changes or content. There has to be something, else it wouldn´t be displayed. And if you have an amazon ad inside the output source code, than their has to be the equivalent in your templates. Else, where shall it come from? Best search your templates for the specific amazon ad slot identifier. Should bring up the templates in a second.

@Mike Creuzer
Any comments on the worrying google cache issue reported on this thread today?
The funny thing is that it doesn't happen everywhere.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:forums.rivals.com
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://studentmidwife.net/midwifery/

^ these work fine.

The issue is that 'Sidebar' is a class on <html>. But the browser thinks you want "sidebar", note the lowercase 's'. Why this is, I have no idea. Still looking into it.

@Mike Creuzer
It doesn't happen with other styles or default xenforo styles.
Could it be a conflict with latest WF?
The 2nd example you mentioned uses hextheme?

Last edited:
We will be back online just as soon as we update all our software for all our clients, as a courtesy we are doing this since there were some recent wordpress vulnerabilties. Taking extra precaution, but for your wait I'd be happy to offer everyone some kind of discount when we get back online for future purchases or even credits. I realize this is annoying and apologize.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for getting back to me, much appreciated and I completely understand. :) I look forward to seeing the site back online.

If you say so. We put up a firewall so no one can access until we are done. We are a small company and do the best we can.

Is there a way to install your themes without needing the uix addon and that you won't get the

Please reinstall or reactivate the UI.X Add-On to regain functionality of your board.

or

Your UI.X Add-on version is incompatible with this UI.X theme. Upgrade your Add-on

warning?

I'm not a big fan of callback addons just for checking the latest version.

Is there a way to install your themes without needing the uix addon and that you won't get the

or

warning?

I'm not a big fan of callback addons just for checking the latest version.

It is required that you install the UI.X Add-on, if you do not there will be broken features and you will not receive support. You can disable the callback by not entering your API key, or unchecking the 'check for updates' box in [UI.X] General Options.

Jake

Reactions: Epi
Absolutely. That's not just a bug.. its a big deal. It can kill all prospects of a site.
It's the first thing that should be fixed.

I hope @Mike Creuzer understands how damn serious this issue is.

We are aware, and he has already stated that we're looking into it. He also pointed out that it doesn't always happen on UI.X, only on certain boards. We are still looking into the cause of this.

Top Bottom