UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@all, UI.X 1.5.1.0 ready for release. 30 or so bug fixes and improvements, hence the delay. But smooth sailing. No major features here other than a new UI.X Time format. Relative, and will live update.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 11.01.16 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 11.01.16 AM.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 37
Having a Server Error for the second time since I upgraded to XF 1.5.1. The "UI.X Update Checker" Cron Entry causes problems. First I thought it could be the upgrade to XF 1.5.1 but after trying to contact Audentio.com I saw their server is down right now and not responsive, so that I think the origin is caused by the Audentio server.

Anybody else having the same problem?

Sorry, site is down for maintenance. We have a more elegant message I believe in the next release. We will be back up shortly.

Sorry, site is down for maintenance. We have a more elegant message I believe in the next release. We will be back up shortly.

Hey @Mike Creuzer ,
thats why, I guess. I´ve submitted a high priority ticket yesterday for 2 installations and today it was just gone. Hadn´t received an email confirmation for the ticket either. Submitted the ticket again today, since we ´ve had site launch today and couldn´t do it because of the ticket issue. As far I could see over the day the new ticket is still in your system. Don´t know what happend to the other one. As we have a major issue I post this here and not in the ticket system, as it may be gets lost again and the system & site is actual down. Our ticket is #3580 .

Please respond asap as we´re almost no longer operable with our site 1 and can´t launch site 2 . In other words: we´re in deep sh.. mist ;)

Thanks,
Sperber

Last edited:
Hey @Mike Creuzer ,
thats why, I guess. I´ve submitted a high priority ticket yesterday for 2 installations and today it was just gone. Hadn´t received an email confirmation for the ticket either. Submitted the ticket again today, since we ´ve had site launch today and couldn´t do it because of the ticket issue. As far I could see over the day the new ticket is still in your system. Don´t know what happend to the other one. As we have a major issue I post this here and not in the ticket system, as it may be gets lost again and the system & site is actual down. Our ticket is #3580 .

Please respond asap as we´re almost no longer operable with our site 1 and can´t launch site 2 . In other words: we´re in deep sh.. mist ;)

Thanks,
Sperber
I am very sorry we just need to prioritize the security improvements. Feel free to PC me here for now.

I am very sorry we just need to prioritize the security improvements. Feel free to PC me here for now.

Is there a security issue in the UI.X framework that you are working to get a patch out for or is the prioritizing just related to your new site and not contained in UI.X?

I had updated my high priority ticket with instructions on Friday or Saturday, and the updates are missing. Will they be back, or should I post again, or contact you here?

Top Bottom