UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Check out the demonstration video!

Thanks. It's not really an issue, as ad_styler isn't enabled, I just wanted to have a play about with it.
Yeh the developer tells me its because he is using AJAX to access the server preset templates. Definitely worth playing with, can be a lot of fun! :D

have you made changes to lightbox styling?

lightbox.webp

The control icons are the same colour as the background, so they go invisible.

Quick dirty fix (using my custom css file)

Code:
.xenOverlay.lightBox #LbUpper, .xenOverlay.lightBox #LbLower {
background-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.75) !important;
}

UI.X is using #ffffff for @secondaryLightest in formOverlay

The default style uses rgba(0,0,0, 0.75)
Can you add this to your extra.css:

Code:
background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.75);
}

Or with an !important. Ill just manually do that since all form overlays have white backgrounds at the moment. If it causes some trouble, I'll just make them dark again. I just thought that was an inconsistent look with XenForo skins.

Quick dirty fix (using my custom css file)

Code:
background-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.75) !important;
}
lol good thinking.

Thats the fix Im going to do, unless more issues come up which I doubt there will. Its just the fact that the lightbox has some extra code that it adds, plus the white icons.

What would it take for there to be an option to share or save the theme variations by authors? Basically I want to create a color scheme from the version of our site 2-3 years ago as a sort of "anniversary" gift to the users. Great update & the members LOVE messing with the theme.

Excellent update Audentio, Loving what you have done with this. Just wondering how we go about making our own presets ( Apologies if this is covered elsewhere )

I love this theme even more now, excellent job.
One request (maybe? :))
Can we get the color options panel in the AD styler, instead of floating out there on the forum? It just looks a bit tacky at the bottom, and not everyone's going to understand what that's all about. I love the idea, and love the changes you've made. Maybe some will share their custom styles with the rest of us, eventually :)

Thanks guys! Reviews are welcome too if you guys can spare the moment!

What would it take for there to be an option to share or save the theme variations by authors? Basically I want to create a color scheme from the version of our site 2-3 years ago as a sort of "anniversary" gift to the users. Great update & the members LOVE messing with the theme.
Great to hear! Ill make a video on how to do it, it's unbelievably powerful.

I love this theme even more now, excellent job.
One request (maybe? :))
Can we get the color options panel in the AD styler, instead of floating out there on the forum? It just looks a bit tacky at the bottom, and not everyone's going to understand what that's all about. I love the idea, and love the changes you've made. Maybe some will share their custom styles with the rest of us, eventually :)

Good suggestion. You can put them in the styler quite easily actually. I just wanted to show people that you can have them outside as well. I think what I'll do is have a little toggle icon or something, so that might make it not look so random. You're right.

How can I make the search do this all the time, removing it from the right side of the header.

View attachment 58270
Shouldn't be too hard to do that. I don't really cover specific support here, but if you create a ticket at my site I can help you with that.

@Audentio Mike, I want to add skyscraper ads to the outside of the forum area like below. But anything I try goes inside the forum area and just increases the height before content. Can you help? I want it like the image below...

landscape.webp

Made a few theme variants.

http://omgodus.com/

@Audentio

After using Artys Resonsive theme, there is one thing missing, or i don't quiet understand to make work.

When using going responsive view , it'd be nice to have option of another logo or have no logo at all. The activeHeaderSticky seems to be persistent.

Regarding the background images. The look is really weird in that it scales the image to the height of the page, but even as people are typing in threads it keeps scaling. And as you click through screens with different heights it jumps all over the place. Does not look good :(.

I've just used the mincraft files and renamed the links etc, so still your stock code.

Try it out on my site.

Its especially bad

http://omgodus.com/wiki/index/ then click on the cards as page is much longer.

Also evident on the "No New Posts" as you get loads of white space at bottom.

Can you show me how to fix the image. like fusion game on http://pixelexit.com/demo/xf/index.php

Attachments

• upload_2013-10-6_19-44-35.webp
    upload_2013-10-6_19-44-35.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Top Bottom