.PageNav {
font-size: 11px;
zoom: 1;
line-height: 18px;
white-space: nowrap;
}
It's OK
11px.webp

Also, with 12px uix_globalFontSize, the 19px pageNavLinkWidth is too narrow. This is only suited to 11px Font Size. For 12px, I've had to increase mine to 24px to make it look OK on large threads.

I've since removed uix_globalFontSize from PageNav Container and set it down to 11px

Also, with 12px uix_globalFontSize, the 19px pageNavLinkWidth is too narrow. This is only suited to 11px Font Size. For 12px, I've had to increase mine to 24px to make it look OK on large threads.

I've since removed uix_globalFontSize from PageNav Container and set it down to 11px
So just put the font size to 11 px on pageNav? Thats all?

another one.

When a thread is locked, the padlock has a tooltip. If you don't have a fixed width, and the forum is right up to the edge of the browser, the tooltip spills out and adds a scroll bar to the bottom
locked.webp
I presume this will be fixed once the fixed width bug has been fixed, but wanted to mention it anyway.

xenforo_member_list_item.css

On here:
xf_member_list_item.webp

UI.X
uix_member_list_item.webp

The avatars need some left padding

uix_member_list_item_padding.webp
@memberListItemAvatar

Code:
float: left;
padding-left: 8px;

Thanks Matt, got all of those patched. If there isn't anything in the next few hours I guess I'll just release. I'm glad no major bugs were found, I did quite an overhaul on that header.

Not been following too closely but I found this bug:

image.webp

.footerLegal .pageContent

Could do with clear: right;

messageNewIndicator

In UI.X, everything has a border radius apart from the new indicator

new_square.webp

I personally don't think it fits in with the rest of the style looking like this.

Standard UI.X settings
uix_block.webp

Few changes
uix_round.webp
Radius All = @uix_globalBorderRadius

adjusting newIndicator (Inner) slightly

Code:
position: absolute;
right: 0;
top: -4px;

to

Code:
position: absolute;
right: 0;
top: -5px;

new_round.webp

Audentio updated UI.X with a new update entry:

AD Styler updated, version upgraded to XF 1.2.2 and bug fixes

Hey all,

We got a lot of good news with this release.

• AD Styler completely redone (we added a Minecraft default preset, request a preset if you'd like!)
  • Upgraded to XF 1.2.2
  • All bugs reported to date have been fixed (Thanks MattW, Chris Deeming, and all the others who continue to help me with this product)
  • New features such as node stats icons, navigation at the top of the page, covered styles, and more!

License holders can download at Audentio.com. Get your copy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom