UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Miss "Private Message Controls as Menu" on: [RespnosiveWidth] :)

Ah sorry yes I added that to my list on my piece of paper just didnt write it there.

I want to get rid of the gap above the User/Mod bar when using the above navigation position.

View attachment 84986

In the next version, I think we've got a better method, but currently it just requires some manual code:

Code:
#header, #header > div:first-child {margin-top: 0 !important;}

Add this to EXTRA.css

But Ill check on this for you, we came up with a more elegant solution via style properties Im just not sure if its ready.

In the next version, I think we've got a better method, but currently it just requires some manual code:

Code:

Add this to EXTRA.css

But Ill check on this for you, we came up with a more elegant solution via style properties Im just not sure if its ready.

I was messing with this earlier, I missed out the , :oops:

Code:
#header, #header>div { margin: 0 0 !important; }

Also works.

Fixed it - thanks :)

@Mike Creuzer sorry it seems my post above was misread- i didn't mean I fixed the problem, but I fixed the reference to your username in my previous post :p

The problem still persists unfortunately :( - you can check it if you login with testuser/testuser - and as I already said, I tested it with the default skin and the problem disappears.

Code:

Add this to EXTRA.css

Happy to wait for the next version then.

Hi,

How can I change the logo that shows up when I add my forum to Opera's mobile app Speed Dial? Right now it shows XF logo but I checked other boards like IGN and it shows their own logo.

Thanks.

I´m having a bit of a problem with the mobile version of the menu. The colors you see there are the color of the tab of each category.
jaibitasmenuresponsivo.webp

Is there an easy way to disable the side panel on mobile? I like the (old?) method better where it has the little dropdown for the rest of the nav bar items.

I would suggest to make the "Collapse Sidebar Open Phrase" and "close phrase" to appear as a tooltip or at least being able to change the tooltip phrase :)

Little suggestion for the sidebar : make it appearing and disappearing without changing the width of the container, something like this contact button on this page : http://www.building58.com/examples/tabSlideOut.html

Sure, we can add this in, I was planning on it. Not positive when we will get it in, but yes we can do this.

Is there an easy way to disable the side panel on mobile? I like the (old?) method better where it has the little dropdown for the rest of the nav bar items.

Yes, if you go to UI.X Off canvas navigation, you can disable it there. If you cant find it let me know Ill post a screenshot, Im on mobile now.

I would suggest to make the "Collapse Sidebar Open Phrase" and "close phrase" to appear as a tooltip or at least being able to change the tooltip phrase :)

Hmm, we could do that sure. :)

Top Bottom