UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

We have this already in UI.X, many versions ago.

Style Properties  ├  UI.X  Threads and Posts   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp

So that ad is what, not displaying at all for you ?

It displays for me perfectly fine. Try clearing cache, and if you have an ad blocker disable it. Just in case I thought Id mention this.

Anything ever get resolved with this?

@Mike Creuzer

Yes its fixed on our end, for now right clicking and opening in new tab works, but we do have a fix and we will have an update. We just are adding a few other minor features first. Nothing at all major just tweaks.

Question about the sticky navigation settings: Is there a setting to make the logo part of the sticky navigation? Here's why it's important: If you have an ad next to the logo and the user scrolls down, the ad is now off the page, even though the navigation stays. Ideally the ad and logo always stay with the rest of the navigation. Is this a current setting that I'm missing?

Yes, if you go to UI.X Logo style propety group.

Style Properties  ├  UI.X  Logo   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp

All that did is add the little mixer icon next to my home icon in the navigation. Note, that I'm using Navigation style 0, so maybe that has something to do with it?
No that shouldn't have anything to do with it. The icon should be editable in that same area. That is what you wanted right? A logo in the sticky nav?

Thanks for your responses Mike, I've already cleared the cache, and it makes no difference, plus it's not just my computer, I asked one of my members and he's experiencing the same behaviour - did you try this using google chrome? Look at this recording that shows the issue:

travelstoriesproblem1.gif

Thanks for your responses Mike, I've already cleared the cache, and it makes no difference, plus it's not just my computer, I asked one of my members and he's experiencing the same behaviour - did you try this using google chrome? Look at this recording that shows the issue:

View attachment 84904

Here is me giving it a try. Notice that the entire page loads, THEN the ad loads. That might be a setting you have with your ad. In any case, I highly doubt the theme has absolutely anything to do with it. Try with the default xenforo theme. Dont scroll or anything just load it. For me it does show up, when it finishes loading so the question to me is why is it taking so long to load.

http://i.minus.com/ibr1FsitnqxgSc.gif

So, is there a new UI.X Stype property in new version? :)
On my dev board yes, Ill have a release soon.

Features/fixes so far:
  • xenporta nav icon bug
  • post history not clickable when its in a menu
  • toolbar icons to glyphs
  • online indicator as triangle aligned better
  • new alerts are more prominent
  • hide visitortabs username/show icon instead of avatar
  • package fontAwesome locally
  • welcome block can be closed entirely
  • breadcrumb icon, windows phone :P
  • html5 shiv/css3/media queries to togglable setting
If Ive missed anything let me know. There are a few fixes in other themes of ours this is just for the framework. There are other changes we made too just cannot remember.

style-properties-%E2%94%9C-ui-x-forum-nodes-admin-cp-development-demo-audentio-design-png.82853

On my dev board yes, Ill have a release soon.

Features/fixes so far:
  • xenporta nav icon bug
  • post history not clickable when its in a menu
  • toolbar icons to glyphs
  • online indicator as triangle aligned better
  • new alerts are more prominent
  • hide visitortabs username/show icon instead of avatar
  • package fontAwesome locally
  • welcome block can be closed entirely
  • breadcrumb icon, windows phone :p
  • html5 shiv/css3/media queries to togglable setting
If Ive missed anything let me know. There are a few fixes in other themes of ours this is just for the framework. There are other changes we made too just cannot remember.

Miss "Private Message Controls as Menu" on: [RespnosiveWidth] :)

Top Bottom