UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
lol lets be honest...little bit rushed, i got the email notification about the update at 6:40 tonight, but when I logged in there was no update available to download, and wasn't available until after 9pm. Now this. Blah. At least the site I have this is on isnt popular enough to warrant a problem though. Ill look for the updated package in the morning.
Really am sorry, I thought it was fixed until I was getting tickets. But it is my top priority. I will email packages when I wake up in the morning manually if I must.

Does anyone has ul.x working with bd cache? Weird things are happening like changing the style (via style chooser) doesn't have affect, one time I changed it the forum list appeared in another styles form. Weird things :o_O:eek:

Ok, I'm viewing it correctly now. But the ad style doesn't load this black bar appears:

1914019389.png

By the way, all broken icon problems I had seems to been fixed now. This looks amazing.

im having a problem where the ad styler simply does not work at all for me. All it seems to be doing is bring up a thin box across on the right hand side.

upload_2014-1-28_17-23-21.webp

Screenshot shows the issue. have disabled xen cache, bd cache, even the extended footer and still the same. Issue on UI.X as well as child styles such as anti quark and quark.

im having a problem where the ad styler simply does not work at all for me. All it seems to be doing is bring up a thin box across on the right hand side.

View attachment 65847

Screenshot shows the issue. have disabled xen cache, bd cache, even the extended footer and still the same. Issue on UI.X as well as child styles such as anti quark and quark.

Not that I'm sure that it's because of that but are you also using BD Cache by any chance? This is the exact same thing going on my site...

The way my styles are setup are as follows:

• UI.X (base skin - untouched)
    • My Custom Style
      • UI.X Dark (base skin - untouched)
        • My Custom Style - Dark Version
Is that what you mean?

There might be some things that need reverting, but I think your way is the most or second most correct.
Thanks for posting this @LP-John. As this seems to be the "first" or "second best" way of adding the themes, I'll go with your way... :cautious:

Just stripped off the old version and set it up the same!

Nice work Mike and the Team! I've only just started playing about with UI.X, looking good!
lol lets be honest...little bit rushed, i got the email notification about the update at 6:40 tonight, but when I logged in there was no update available to download, and wasn't available until after 9pm. Now this. Blah. At least the site I have this is on isnt popular enough to warrant a problem though. Ill look for the updated package in the morning.
Hm, I hardly think anything was rushed, there's always bound to be a few teething problems, what's with the negativity? If anybody is rushing, take at look at the fact you posted 4 times in 2 hours?

Any way we can get you guys to update for us? With this major of a change, I don't want to mess it up, and I know I will...

Any way we can get you guys to update for us? With this major of a change, I don't want to mess it up, and I know I will...

I thought I would too. It's actually pretty simple. The files you upload don't seem to break the old version. Instead of creating a child style just create a new one. Rename it after for your sanity sake. While the old one is up & visible to the members, I am making edits to the other one to be more like my the old.

Note working for me: Hide Node Stats on Hover

I have tried on Chrome, IE, & Firefox. The stats regardless of the option selected always show. The old version still works for me.

always node stats.webp

Top Bottom