[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Writing before registering feature still hasn't implemented yet into this theme. We are losing such a powerful feature in XenForo when we are using this theme, We still don't see the "New Thread" button on the homepage appearing to the guests.

I've reported this last year on December 5, and many other bugs too, but seems like none of them are getting fixed, so I'm posting here, is that even on your bug tracker?

Writing before registering feature still hasn't implemented yet into this theme. We are losing such a powerful feature in XenForo when we are using this theme, We still don't see the "New Thread" button on the homepage appearing to the guests.

I've reported this last year on December 5, and many other bugs too, but seems like none of them are getting fixed, so I'm posting here, is that even on your bug tracker?
This functionality is supported on our themes as I just gave it a try on one of our demo boards and was able to get it to work perfectly fine :)

How to remove the blue line showing above the node block? I checked almost all options in style properties but couldn't find a clue.

(I know how to get rid of it by extra.less, but there must be an option in Style Properties making that blue line...)

8mBCaI.jpeg

How to remove the blue line showing above the node block? I checked almost all options in style properties but couldn't find a clue.

(I know how to get rid of it by extra.less, but there must be an option in Style Properties making that blue line...)

8mBCaI.jpeg
Double checked on this and we do not provide a style property to change this, it would require custom CSS in order to remove it.

Any idea how to remove "Trending" from the main tabs bar? I don't have the trending add-on yet I can't seem to find a way to remove it.

trend.webp

Any idea how to remove "Trending" from the main tabs bar? I don't have the trending add-on yet I can't seem to find a way to remove it.

View attachment 255750
Just to make sure, did you or one of our team members set up UI.X Pro? As the Trending add-on does come with the package. You might've accidentally installed it and if you did then just uninstall it as the tab should go away thereafter. If you aren't running it then it would require a template edit within the uix_mainTabSets template.

Just to make sure, did you or one of our team members set up UI.X Pro? As the Trending add-on does come with the package. You might've accidentally installed it and if you did then just uninstall it as the tab should go away thereafter. If you aren't running it then it would require a template edit within the uix_mainTabSets template.
I confirm that this problem has been around since the beginning of this style. Myself instead of wanting to modify the template, I installed the addon for something concrete.

Thank you and yes, we are running UI.X Pro but don't require the trending feature.
Also what would the edit look like to remove Trending?

Oh sorry I was just wondering why did you stop him?
Well main reason is because we made the core theme free now, and we stopped doing the service. Some of the addons were merged into core and for the rest it just didnt seem to make sense to keep this package/service purchasable.

Well main reason is because we made the core theme free now, and we stopped doing the service. Some of the addons were merged into core and for the rest it just didnt seem to make sense to keep this package/service purchasable.
Yes indeed I understand better. Ok thanks for letting me know, that's nice. :)

What a pity it was IHMO the best XenForo theme available on market...

Good alternatives I guess.

Top Bottom