UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I've just noticed a bug with the New Media sidebar block. When viewing the site on a tablet or phone and the sidebar is at the bottom of the page (and expanded to the width of the page) you can see that the New Media block is to wide, disappearing off to the right of the browser (and also losing the right arrow to scroll through media):

upload_2016-7-22_14-28-57.webp

Could anyone help me?

I would like upgrade UI.X add-on theme automatically. I upgraded UI.X add-on successfully, but when I go to Appearance > Styles > My theme only have Install option. There's no upgrade option here? So how do I overcome this?

Ill get to everyone's posts, apologies. But yeah the issue with tagging is fixed, @kylerc posted this to fix the user tagging.
The user tagging issue can be resolved if you update the js/audentio/(your theme) functions.js and functions.min.js with the latest version (download a fresh copy, there was a packaging error with the initially posted version causing the bug). After uploading, make sure that anything that could cache the old javascript has been cleared.

1.5.9 update is going to be released right away. We have 1-2 bugs, but the rest that have been reported have been fixed. The 1.5.8 release had a few bugs in it, but it also added a lot of features. This next release just cleans everything up. When 1.5.9 is posted so is UI.X.

I just want these guys to hold true to their word. If they say next week, then stick to it. If something comes up, post an update.

Instead, they post elsewhere on xF and ignore posts in here. I do not want to hear about "we didn't get notifications here, weird" nonsense.

This is repetitive behavior by these guys, it is not just a one-off.
I dont understand. This is the largest thread at XenForo, 400 posts behind https://xenforo.com/community/threads/california-case-update.10037/page-343

Having an issue when replying to posts in a thread, user-tagging doesn't work (a quick flash and then nothing).

If you don't reply to a post, i.e., a post isn't quoted and placed in the quick reply area, user tagging works fine.

I've been able to replicate on 2 different sites.
The user tagging issue can be resolved if you update the js/audentio/(your theme) functions.js and functions.min.js with the latest version (download a fresh copy, there was a packaging error with the initially posted version causing the bug). After uploading, make sure that anything that could cache the old javascript has been cleared.
Have you tried this?

What's not to understand?

The size of the thread has ZERO to do with what I posted.
If you need support, I recommend you create a ticket. This thread is third-party, we monitor it as much as we possibly can. Creating a ticket is our official form of support. Just like XenForo, you may create a thread here that may not get a response right away or even at all. You know, typical forum stuff ;)

Look, I explained this previously... I've used your ticket system and it was a crappy experience. I'm not going to use it again.

When you post on here, do what you say you are going to do. Don't make excuses after the fact when you fail to do so and attempt to deflect the blame onto me.

Look, I explained this previously... I've used your ticket system and it was a crappy experience. I'm not going to use it again.

When you post on here, do what you say you are going to do. Don't make excuses after the fact when you fail to do so and attempt to deflect the blame onto me.
I apologize for your experience, not sure what was wrong with it. I mean its a dated system, but it works fine. We often times require tickets, for many reasons. This thread is not for support, its mostly for questions and quick help. We do offer support when it makes sense, but this is by choice. As a developer, its very hard to have multiple communication channels. This one is especially difficult to manage.

I think I solved it. This line in ui.x template caused it:
Code:
.PageNav .scrollable {width: {xen:calc '(@pageNavLinkWidth * 5) +  (@pageNavLinkSpacing * 4)'}px;}
These default lines in page_nav.css template already got the width right:
Code:
    .PageNav .scrollable
    {
        position: relative;
        overflow: hidden;
        width: {xen:calc '(@pageNavLinkWidth * 5) + (@pageNavLinkSpacing * 4) + (@pageNavItem.border-width * 10)'}px; /* width of 5 page numbers plus their margin & border */
        height: 18px; /* only needs to be approximate */
    }

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Update to 1.5.9, major sidebar improvements and all bugs reported fixed

Hi everyone,

Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.12. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think the zip file is incomplete, Mike. Download and extract to peek yourself. A few directories are all but empty, no xml. Thanks!

I think the zip file is incomplete, Mike. Download and extract to peek yourself. A few directories are all but empty, no xml. Thanks!
Shall be a minor update, may be it´s just what it is. But if so, then at least the tagging-issue is still not fixed..

Code:
An exception occurred: editor_contents.css - Line 80: Invalid math expression in /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/If.php at line 112
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_If->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 570
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 422
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileIntoVariable() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/Include.php at line 113
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_Include->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 570
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1480
XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/z22se/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Getting the above error during the upgrade of UI.X

admin.php?uix-styles/install-step2

Addon has been updated, and it's now stuck at this point.

Top Bottom