UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Nope, nearly the same problem:
copy(/var/www/xxxxxxxx.de/xenforo/js/.DS_Store): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Looks like there are more of the .DS_Store files. Let me go through and remove all of them. Give me about 5 minutes, I'll let you know when it's good to go. What product are you trying to install?

Code:
unlink(/var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs//styles/uix_dark/xenresource/resource_icon.png) [function.unlink]: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
unlink() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 135
Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_unlink() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 82
Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

When I try to update UI.X dark (associated) on Xenforo 1.4.5 with both sub-directories chmod to 777.

Code:
unlink(/var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs//styles/uix_dark/xenresource/resource_icon.png) [function.unlink]: Permission denied

Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_unlink() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 82
Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

When I try to update UI.X dark (associated) on Xenforo 1.4.5 with both sub-directories chmod to 777.

Make sure to chmod them recursively.

Wanting to make sure that have this straight, if we had changed the name then the new way will not work at all? If we change the name back to UI.X will this work as currently we had our old theme named UI>x and a new one with a custom name. Getting the "AD" button next to the old but not with the new.

Okay, think I see how things are going to work now. I've tried to import one of the backups I've made of edits made into a new child of the updated UI.X. Obviously something got messed up as the Off Canvas Menu doesn't work and the new Right side menu doesn't show either. Thinking I might have to start those edits from scratch again. Is this how it was supposed to be? Really not looking forward in going through this again.

Last edited:
Code:
Server Error

unlink(/home/projects/*****/domain/public_html//js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/javascripts/jquery.js): Permission denied

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/projects/*****/domain/public_html/admin.php at line 13
XenFoto 1.4.5

it's okay.
The problem with the rights.

How to update an existing style?
I do not have a button "sync"

Attachments

• uix_not_sync.webp
    uix_not_sync.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 23
So, after talking to our system admin, he changed some permissions on the server and now the update is working perfectly!

Now, after update, I have some old templates. I have never done this before. For example this one:

mItA7xF.png

I can't remember that the blue highlighted code was inserted/changed by me. Do I have to remove it? Or just apply changes?

Ok, maybe I'm missing something. In Appearance > Styles I don't have any button for syncing UI.X. What I do have is a new menu in my ACP for UI.X, that has Styles and Options. Under the Styles menu is lists all the styles you sell, and asks me if I want to install UI.X. 1.4.5.

Also, the new Facebook/Twitter feed thing isn't really something that I'm all that interested in. Any way to get rid of that?

^thanks.

And just so I'm clear, if we've already got it setup as UI.x -> child theme that's been edited, syncing and upgrading via the addon won't change that structure nor replace any of the edits to the child theme while still upgrading them both?

Top Bottom