UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Audentio Design @Mike Creuzer You made great stuff, thanks for the UI.X Addon .. (y):)

I had a little suggestion for future releases. In the options you had actually 4 different [UIX] OPTIONs. Why you should not make 1 option page with 4 tabs, like the xenforo media gallery?

Bildschirmfoto 2015-02-18 um 18.19.06.webp

Minor issues:

Footer distance between bottom nodes is non-existent while distance on other pages is normal. Not sure what settings I'm using D:

Forum page:
9d323135d3abe5b4328c2e763caab220.webp

All other pages:
5327769c132bd8b77201422e2c89fc1f.webp

Also can you make moderator options the same height ('Thread Tools' is longer than 'Watch Thread' and 'Selected Posts: 0')? That would be very appreciated :D
43555219253d8823f7c6aef9ce3d8268.webp
Lastly are you doing styling to OP? Because I'm getting some weird issues when floating something within 'messageInfo primaryContent' and only on OP.

Thanks!

Lastly are you doing styling to OP? Because I'm getting some weird issues when floating something within 'messageInfo primaryContent' and only on OP.

No we aren't feel free to create a ticket with your URL and Ill take a look.

Also can you make moderator options the same height ('Thread Tools' is longer than 'Watch Thread' and 'Selected Posts: 0')? That would be very appreciated :D

There is no setting in UI.X for this. So you just need to tweak that area with some CSS.

Footer distance between bottom nodes is non-existent while distance on other pages is normal. Not sure what settings I'm using D:

Forum page:
9d323135d3abe5b4328c2e763caab220-png.98736

All other pages:
5327769c132bd8b77201422e2c89fc1f-png.98738

Hmm can you create a ticket and send me a link for this? Unable to replicate.

Although it's a nice thing to implement the update-process into an addon, now that you use something like this, you should make it smart.
You should only overwrite files that actually changed. The script simply overwrote everything, including files like the logo-files.

I 777'ed the JS and Styles directories, the FTP options went away, and I got this error:

Server Error
copy(/home/dressedw/public_html/js/audentio/uix/backstretch.min.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 129
  3. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 84
  4. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  5. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  6. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  7. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
  8. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dressedw/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I 777'ed the JS and Styles directories, the FTP options went away, and I got this error:

Server Error
copy(/home/dressedw/public_html/js/audentio/uix/backstretch.min.js): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 129
  3. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 84
  4. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  5. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  6. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  7. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
  8. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dressedw/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Make sure you recursively set the permissions, if that doesn't fix it let us know

Although it's a nice thing to implement the update-process into an addon, now that you use something like this, you should make it smart.
You should only overwrite files that actually changed. The script simply overwrote everything, including files like the logo-files.
True. But you should never edit source images. You should always make new files. Editing source images and you would still overwrite that image.

I don't actually know what that means.

Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 3.32.28 PM.webp

Let me know if this works. (Make sure permissions are at least 777, ignore screenshot number)

XenGallery bugs

Create album bug:
View attachment 98761

And outdated templates:
  • xengallery_comments_content.css

Hmm is that a bug though? What does the default theme do?

Also we should have no templates outdated, nothing comes up on our end. Anyone having outdated templates, specifically xengallery ones?

No, but the more evil way.
It worked in the past^^
Core.php
http://pastebin.com/TFWkZ2jh

Hmm well Im not sure whats going on here but Im sure that this manual change has something to do with it. :p Does it work with @Jon W 's Genesis framework? Did you try that?

Top Bottom