UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
No template adjustments :D. We are double checking javascript and some style properties but no delay there.
whos-awesome-youre-awesome.jpg

I got an email today about the new UI.X add-on and was left a little confused about whether or not it's required.

At one point you say:
UI.X is now supported by an add-on (phrases, features, permissions, lots of good stuff), this add-on is required as we have now supported phrases

Yet, further down the message you claim:
Note that if you do not want to use the API its not necessary.

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Major Release: Phrases, Grid System, Add-on Features, and Bug Fixes

Hi everyone,

We sent an email and a few other messages out trying to make sure everyone is comfortable upgrading. Before moving on, its good to know, we offer upgrading services, just contact us if you need help.

A few important notes:
  • DO NOT upgrade UI.X the traditional way, at least not without reading this first
  • BACKUP your current version of UI.X and any child themes
  • UI.X is now supported by an add-on (phrases, features, permissions, lots of good...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this when trying to install:
Server Error
ZipArchive::extractTo(): Invalid or unitialized Zip object

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. ZipArchive->extractTo() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 126
  3. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

I personally don't see any sync with UI X button in styles. Could you possibly post a screen so I can see where it's at?

I personally don't see any sync with UI X button in styles. Could you possibly post a screen so I can see where it's at?
If you changed the name of UI.X that button won't show up. It also is important to know that if you changed UI.X at all directly as we advise against, this will not be a useful setting anyways.

I just re-downloaded the addon (after the update with some wrong file) and re-installed it, but I am still getting this error message whenever I try to update the style:

Code:
Server Error
copy(/var/www/xxxxxxxx.de/xenforo/.DS_Store): failed to open stream: Permission denied

[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
[*]copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 129
[*]Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 84
[*]Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
[*]Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xxxxxxxx.de/xenforo/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

I tried to chmod js and style 0777 - did not work.
I tried to enter the correct ftp data - did not work.

And now? :(

I just re-downloaded the addon (after the update with some wrong file) and re-installed it, but I am still getting this error message whenever I try to update the style:

Code:
Server Error
copy(/var/www/xxxxxxxx.de/xenforo/.DS_Store): failed to open stream: Permission denied

[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
[*]copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 129
[*]Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 84
[*]Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
[*]Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xxxxxxxx.de/xenforo/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

I tried to chmod js and style 0777 - did not work.
I tried to enter the correct ftp data - did not work.

And now? :(

Sorry about that, it was caused by the permissions on your root web directory, the .DS_STORE was meant to have been removed. I've just removed it and re-uploaded. So try again and you should be good to go :)

Top Bottom