ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 2.4.13

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Xon, perfect! Installed. Question on "Areas." How are those numbers determined because right now, they are way off. Is there a cron we can run or a cache, aside from the search index that needs to be rebuilt?

Reactions: Xon
@Xon, perfect! Installed. Question on "Areas." How are those numbers determined because right now, they are way off. Is there a cron we can run or a cache, aside from the search index that needs to be rebuilt?
They are determined live (and then cached for a short period of time) which is based off the xenforo table xf_thread_user_post. This is literally orders of magnitude faster than counting individual posts but does run off a table which can be out of date for various reasons.

This can be rebuilt under admincp => tools => rebuild caches => "Rebuild Thread Information" with "Rebuild position and post counters" checked.

They are determined live (and then cached for a short period of time) which is based off the xenforo table xf_thread_user_post. This is literally orders of magnitude faster than counting individual posts but does run off a table which can be out of date for various reasons.

This can be rebuilt under admincp => tools => rebuild caches => "Rebuild Thread Information" with "Rebuild position and post counters" checked.

That did the trick! Bought a copy for all of my sites. Absolutely great stuff. Now I am waiting on TWO of your add-ons before I can move to XF2... sure I am blaming you... ;)

I assume that you are referring to:
I am running Elastic 6.4 and it works fine now. I dont think we did a rebuild.

Do you have an approximate ETA on this for XF2, @Xon? I'm really looking forward to trying it out :D. No pressure, just excited ;).
I have an feature-incomplete alpha build on a live website at the moment (CLI build tool and the pushing of security information into 'everything' search), and a bunch of features are going through review and testing. It will include some new features for XF2; for example "Display results as threads" is now correctly implemented will be added for thread/post search.

I'm hopefully in the next 1-2 weeks it will be ready for a public release.

An error related to this addon:
Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'alerts_unread' while a save was pending without forceSet src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:575
Generated by: User Oct 26, 2019 at 1:59 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(548): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('alerts_unread', -1)
#1 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(319): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set('alerts_unread', -1)
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(455): XF\Repository\UserAlert->XF\Repository\{closure}(Object(XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter))
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(464): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->executeTransaction(Object(Closure), 0)
#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(321): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->executeTransaction(Object(Closure), 1)
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(57): XF\Repository\UserAlert->markUserAlertsReadForContent('post', Array)
#6 src/addons/LiamW/MentionMiniAvatar/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(14): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/addons/XenConcept/NextPreviousThread/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(20): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(21): XenConcept\NextPreviousThread\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(23): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/threads/784263/page-6"
  ["referrer"] => string(42) "https://domain.com/threads/784263/page-6"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/784263/page-6"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That is unrelated to this add-on, this add-on hasn't actually done anything in that code-path beyond call the parent code.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom