[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 CHANGELOG

• There is now a daily cronjob that will resync all your Discord roles/nicks. The Discord API does not have bulk processing, so because of this, it will have to resync users one by one, split 5 seconds apart.
  • Added a "user criteria" setting for Discord. You can now award trophies or post notices to users who have linked their XenForo account to their Discord account.
  • The Discord index phrase is now fit for responsive design.
  • BUG FIX: removed the hard-coded "8WAYRUN"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got this error
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRdiscord/Option/Roles.php(13) : runtime-created function at line 1
  2. __lambda_func()
  3. usort() in EWRdiscord/Option/Roles.php at line 13
  4. EWRdiscord_Option_Roles::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 345
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 72
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  9. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 78
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 607
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/chik231/public_html/cm-gaming.org/admin.php at line 13

Hey @Jaxel,

I'm trying to set it up so that new members who join my forum using discord will automatically be put into a group when they join our discor server. How do I do that? I've already tested this with a fake account and it did not work.

Also, how can we get existing members to link their discord to their xenforo account?

Hey @Jaxel,

I'm trying to set it up so that new members who join my forum using discord will automatically be put into a group when they join our discor server. How do I do that? I've already tested this with a fake account and it did not work.

Also, how can we get existing members to link their discord to their xenforo account?
Have you read the FAQ?

Hey @Jaxel,

You can create a usergroup promotion is a user's account is linked with a Discord account...

As for getting existing members to link? I dunno... thats on you. I reward people on my server with a blue nick if they are linked.

You can create a usergroup promotion is a user's account is linked with a Discord account...

As for getting existing members to link? I dunno... thats on you. I reward people on my server with a blue nick if they are linked.
Okay, what I'm saying is that it would be easier if there were a section in user settings or something for existing members to just link their accounts. As of now I don't see another way for them to do this besides basically re-registering on the forums. Maybe we could just have a section within user settings specifically for them to link their discord account.

Also, what I was trying to say about usergroups was that I wanted users who joined the forums using discord to be put in a certain role on the discord server. This plugin says it supports that. But I tried it with a fake test acct and the user wasn't in any discord roll even though it was registered on my forum with discord.

Okay, what I'm saying is that it would be easier if there were a section in user settings or something for existing members to just link their accounts. As of now I don't see another way for them to do this besides basically re-registering on the forums. Maybe we could just have a section within user settings specifically for them to link their discord account.
There is a place in user settings to link their accounts... its the "External Accounts" page.

Also, what I was trying to say about usergroups was that I wanted users who joined the forums using discord to be put in a certain role on the discord server. This plugin says it supports that. But I tried it with a fake test acct and the user wasn't in any discord roll even though it was registered on my forum with discord.
Make sure you got as primary group on Xenforo example VIP Primary - Registered Secondary / Discord VIP if you trying to use VIP as secondary wont work need to be a primary group or I wrong @Jaxel ?

Top Bottom