XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
does this work on Xenforo 2.2.4? I'm getting this error when I try to associate my account with discord

5eukmOx.png

Getting this error on XF 2.2.5:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null src/addons/EWR/Discord/Listener/Navigation.php:13
Generated by: xxx Jun 1, 2021 at 3:58 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Listener/Navigation.php(13): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/med...', 13, Array)
#1 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Listener\Navigation::navigationSetup(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2834): XF\Extension->fire('navigation_setu...', Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(587): XF\App->fire('navigation_setu...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(526): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(2142): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div class...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

<div class...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Feature request: allow certain threads to sync new posts to a specific discord channel.

We have a forum with a bunch of threads that we would like to divide into multiple discord channels. This is a more natural way to synchronize communication because a thread is akin to a discord channel.

Always been very fond of this addon because it's incredibly useful for us. I don't think we could live without it with the amount of users we have using both platforms, and the ease of managing permissions with it.

Has there ever been any thought to having this be a per-user option? I'd love to enable this setting, but I know a substantial amount of my userbase would not like it and so I don't want to do it without a way for them to disable it.

1624855132162.png

Also, is there any way to refresh the usergroup list in the settings? We removed a couple several days ago and they're still in there.

Last edited:
Hello I do not understand I have a problem to join the discord server by clicking CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD via xenforo.

has anyone had the same problem?

Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php at line 46
  1. EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild() in src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php at line 81
  2. EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->patchMember() in src/addons/EWR/Discord/Entity/UserConnectedAccount.php at line 15
  3. EWR\Discord\Entity\UserConnectedAccount->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1355
  4. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
  5. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Repository/ConnectedAccount.php at line 124
  6. XF\Repository\ConnectedAccount->associateConnectedAccountWithUser() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php at line 257
  7. XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionConnectedAccountAssociate() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  13. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Does this allow you to disable the bot from posting in certain forums to the Discord server in nodes permissions? It seems that this would be a bad idea if you had a staff area that you don't want the bot posting threads and posts from. Even though the link would lead nowhere, or give a 404 error, it seems that certain thread titles in staff areas could lead to disclosing information that they don't want the general membership knowing about.

When you associate your Discord account at the end of the process it asks you to enter your account password. How can I disable that? My users don't register with a password so they don't have one.

Is there any solution to prevent bot sending thread in private forum to Discord?!
Respecting private nodes and forums is very necessary.

Is there any solution to prevent bot sending thread in private forum to Discord?!
Respecting private nodes and forums is very necessary.
Does this allow you to disable the bot from posting in certain forums to the Discord server in nodes permissions? It seems that this would be a bad idea if you had a staff area that you don't want the bot posting threads and posts from. Even though the link would lead nowhere, or give a 404 error, it seems that certain thread titles in staff areas could lead to disclosing information that they don't want the general membership knowing about.
Each node can have it's own settings.

Top Bottom