XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I got it, thank you. Do you have a Discord by any chance? I kind of need a bit of support because I can't seem to get the widget to work with my theme (UI.X Pro) at all o_O

/ewr-discord/ page is just refreshing for me when clicking on join?

Last edited:
It seems like I keep getting
"An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later." when trying to connect or login with a Discord account.

I am also getting this error since updating to the latest version:

An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later.: Client error: GET https://discordapp.com/api/guilds/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/roles?limit=1000 resulted in a 403 FORBIDDEN response: {"message": "Missing Access", "code": 50001}

I found a bug with threads/posts pushed to discord an approval queue.

first we had the push new threads/posts to dsicord active for this subforum. since yesterday wie disabled it and now it is not possible to approve threads in this subforum, the error message is:

UPDATE xf_thread SET discussion_state = ? WHERE thread_id = 57879
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1205, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1205, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE `xf_thr...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1457): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_thread', Array, 'thread_id = 5...')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1184): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Service/Thread/Approver.php(37): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/XF/ApprovalQueue/Thread.php(27): XF\Service\Thread\Approver->approve()
#8 [internal function]: XF\ApprovalQueue\Thread->actionApprove(Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Entity\Thread))
#9 src/XF/ApprovalQueue/AbstractHandler.php(120): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Job/ApprovalQueueProcess.php(67): XF\ApprovalQueue\AbstractHandler->performAction('approve', Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Entity\Thread))
#11 src/XF.php(479): XF\Job\ApprovalQueueProcess->XF\Job\{closure}()
#12 src/XF/Job/ApprovalQueueProcess.php(68): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\ApprovalQueueProcess->run(G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#15 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#16 job.php(21): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#17 {main}

I found a bug with threads/posts pushed to discord an approval queue.
This addon is not anywhere in that stack trace. That means the error most likely doesn't have to do with this addon.

It looks related to SV\WarningImprovements or SV\MultiPrefix

I bought this a while back and just started using xenforo again however i no longer have access to the email i originally purchased this with, how can i go about getting that updated?

Hello,

Does this work with WidgetBot.io? Or, is there any way to use this so users can chat on the website itself rather than going to Discord itself?

I think Discord may have changed the widget API slightly, the online count badge no longer seems to work properly (capped at 100 since yesterday on the forum I'm managing, when it should be around 800). The JSON looks like it's only showing names for the first 100 members, but there does seem to be a presence_count key now which could be used instead.

I think Discord may have changed the widget API slightly, the online count badge no longer seems to work properly (capped at 100 since yesterday on the forum I'm managing, when it should be around 800). The JSON looks like it's only showing names for the first 100 members, but there does seem to be a presence_count key now which could be used instead.
I second this. Issue also appearing on my forums.

Top Bottom