XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hey guys and @Jaxel -- I just updated to Discord 2.1.0.5 and notice the following server errors in my log... are they anything to be concerned of? I know sometimes doing upgrades can causes one off errors.... thanks

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Illegal string offset 'id' src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:92

Generated by: Unknown account Aug 17, 2019 at 10:13 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(92): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Ill...', '{{DIRECTORY REDACTED}}..', 92, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(247): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->patchMember(Object(Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User), Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\UserConnectedAccount))
#2 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Cron/Sync.php(9): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->syncDiscord()
#3 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Cron\Sync::syncDiscord(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(79) "https://titanx.games/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-confirm&batch_id=10"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thank you!

Yes. Set the addon option to NONE... then it will only follow the individual node settings.
you can do that in your nodes tree - discord setting for each single one ;)

View attachment 208600
Sorry if I wasn't clear.. I meant by default. I have an addon where people are allowed to create their private own sub-forums, and so by default it posts all those threads they make in those forums to the Discord, and I couldn't possibly keep up with manually editing all those forums one by one when I notice one has been created.

I thought of maybe having a default value in the database table, but BLOBs can't have a default value. :(

Last edited:
Hey guys and @Jaxel -- I just updated to Discord 2.1.0.5 and notice the following server errors in my log... are they anything to be concerned of? I know sometimes doing upgrades can causes one off errors.... thanks

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Illegal string offset 'id' src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:92

Generated by: Unknown account Aug 17, 2019 at 10:13 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(92): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Ill...', '{{DIRECTORY REDACTED}}..', 92, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(247): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->patchMember(Object(Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User), Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\UserConnectedAccount))
#2 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Cron/Sync.php(9): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->syncDiscord()
#3 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Cron\Sync::syncDiscord(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(79) "https://titanx.games/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-confirm&batch_id=10"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thank you!
Re-apply your addon options.

The error is self-explanatory. You have an invalid oauth2 redirect_uri set up for your application.

Is there anyway we can see sync logs with this add-on? Even when roles cannot be given for some reason?

Discord -> Forums appears to work perfectly, but I am seeing tons of issues with Forums -> Discord where sometimes it's being applied to people, and sometimes it isn't. I assume the 2min? Cron would apply the roles from the forums to discord.

Eg, 2 of my moderators for example never seem to get the discord roles that should be synced from the forums. Regardless how many days have passed by. The bot even has full administrator permissions and is set at the top of the role list.

Any idea what's up?

Really like to see a full discord sync log (and errors) so I can determine why it isn't working.

EDIT

Just made my test account a mod, and apparently works perfectly on him. Thus far I have 2 users that are being affected by this issue. But I can't see a reason why it isn't working.

Last edited:
Is there any way to stop the Forum Bot from reading certain forums? For example, we have a Staff Forum and it notifies the entire Discord that a new post has been made in there. I'd like to exclude it from the Discord Bot's view.

Is there anyway we can see sync logs with this add-on? Even when roles cannot be given for some reason?

Discord -> Forums appears to work perfectly, but I am seeing tons of issues with Forums -> Discord where sometimes it's being applied to people, and sometimes it isn't. I assume the 2min? Cron would apply the roles from the forums to discord.

Eg, 2 of my moderators for example never seem to get the discord roles that should be synced from the forums. Regardless how many days have passed by. The bot even has full administrator permissions and is set at the top of the role list.

Any idea what's up?

Really like to see a full discord sync log (and errors) so I can determine why it isn't working.
same issue here. sometimes all roles get applied properly others nothing happen even after days. seems to be mainly the forum -> discord direction here as well.

L

I'm constantly getting these errors:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Illegal string offset 'id'           
[*]src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:92       
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Sep 10, 2019 at 6:12 PM
[/LIST]

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(92): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Ill...', '/home/star_army...', 92, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php(247): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->patchMember(Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\User), Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\UserConnectedAccount))
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(23) "/roleplay-forum/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(90) "https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/yamatai-ke-m2-w4001-heavy-aether-pistol.63745/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Xenforo 2.1.3
PHP 7.2.22

The only add-ons I'm using are
[8WR] Discord Integration 2.1.0.5
And UI.X for styles

Any ideas?

Looks like the discord logo isn't popping up. Help!

Attachments

• d3eb95f4558d0fadb9ee90207dbd4e64.webp
    d3eb95f4558d0fadb9ee90207dbd4e64.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 9
@Jaxel I'm aware, though I cannot share any details of the forums either due to the private stuff that's on it. Hence I asked if there's some kind of log feature that can be made (maybe some kind of debug mode) so the add-on will log everything that it's doing.

Top Bottom