XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.3.0.4

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Can you try replacing line 329:
Code:
        usort($channels ?: [], function($a, $b) { return($a['position'] > $b['position']); });

With:
Code:
        $channels = $channels ?: [];
        usort($channels, function($a, $b) { return($a['position'] > $b['position']); });

Tell me if that fixes it.

Can you try replacing line 329:
Code:
        usort($channels ?: [], function($a, $b) { return($a['position'] > $b['position']); });

With:
Code:
        $channels = $channels ?: [];
        usort($channels, function($a, $b) { return($a['position'] > $b['position']); });

Tell me if that fixes it.
It works ! 👍

Are you guys getting that error in 2.2 or 2.3? That error would occur if you have no manageable channels on your server.
I'm still running 2.2. Even when giving full permissions to the bot on my server, it doesn't work.

I will note - the setup video is very much out of date - the bot creation looks very little like in the video now, so perhaps there's an option I have to toggle now that didn't exist back then? If you were to remake the "how to make the bot" part of the video with the current discord UI and options, could it be that discord added additional steps it needs to take?

The Chatbot itself always appears offline and I can't figure out why, even though it works just fine with posting new bot channels, so I assume there has to be some kinds of settings that no longer have the old defeault values from back then...

I'm still running 2.2. Even when giving full permissions to the bot on my server, it doesn't work.

I will note - the setup video is very much out of date - the bot creation looks very little like in the video now, so perhaps there's an option I have to toggle now that didn't exist back then? If you were to remake the "how to make the bot" part of the video with the current discord UI and options, could it be that discord added additional steps it needs to take?

The Chatbot itself always appears offline and I can't figure out why, even though it works just fine with posting new bot channels, so I assume there has to be some kinds of settings that no longer have the old defeault values from back then...
The bot is only for posting. It serves no other purpose. And permissions are irrelevant if you have no manageable channels.

Hello, I have forums that require the bot to post in certain channels. That appears to not be working any longer since the update possibly. I have tested the connection for the bot and it says it is connected but is not posting threads or posts.

Hello, I have forums that require the bot to post in certain channels. That appears to not be working any longer since the update possibly. I have tested the connection for the bot and it says it is connected but is not posting threads or posts.
Everything is working on my end. Try running through the setup again.

Is it possible to allow multiple discord roles when it syncs?

Example

XF: Moderator -> Discord: Moderator (Vanity Role), Mod (Permissions Role), Staff (Ping Role)

Back
Top Bottom