XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi Jaxel. Just testing this out with 2.2 Looks good.
If I post a GIF in my Profile Status it looks wierd, the BB Code is displayed.
Code:
Hoffi updated their status: [IMG alt="Michelle Tanner Swag GIF"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/ysKkq10JlAZwY/200.gif[/IMG] ([URL]https://new.blutschwerter.de/profile-posts/3724/[/URL])

Can we use a variable for the Forum name in the default new Thread text? I am using the per forum rule for threads, there are plenty of forums which I don't want to post to Discord.

Is it possible to push a thread manual to Discord?

And, why is the Avatar twice in the preview?

1597129536502.webp

Can that changed?

1597183596943.webp
Half of my members get this error when trying to authorize their accounts, but the other half are able to authorize it no problem. Do you happen to know why this is?

One more questions @Jaxel The discord server boost role isn't showing up at all. I've tried running a cron entry on xenforo, testing the connection, and doing a few different things but that role isn't showing up. Is there a reason behind this? Or a trick to get it to show up?

Those errors have nothing to do with the Discord addon.
Can you give me any idea where should I check?I did exacty you did like on your tutorial video. So please guide me, it is fresh build xenforo forum so there is nothing that would interfere with the add on.

Can you give me any idea where should I check?I did exacty you did like on your tutorial video. So please guide me, it is fresh build xenforo forum so there is nothing that would interfere with the add on.
No idea. The timing of that error and your installation of this addon are mere coincidence.

No idea. The timing of that error and your installation of this addon are mere coincidence.
What is your suggestion ? reinstall? I understand you are not a company so you cant fix every customers problems.Still you are a seller.If you are not guiding me I request pay my money back. We can both be happy

These Errors are from some mail which can't be sent. You should check your eMail Settings. I never saw this AddOn sending a mail.

I've attached an image of my discord channel where I added a news story link manually (top link with image), and below the same link but posted by your Discord add-on. My question is ...would it be possible to have the unFurl sent over so it displays as if I added it manually in Discord? Images are eyecandy and encourages users to click the story

2020-09-24_3-53-35.webp

Upgraded to XF 2.2 and spotted it was conflicting with Standard Library by @Xon (tagging you just incase it's your side that's bugged.)

ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'id' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_template_EWRdiscord_roles.php:32
Generated by: Damien Oct 2, 2020 at 4:41 AM
Stack trace

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_template_EWRdiscord_roles.php(32): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/lol/publi...', 32, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#2 src/XF/Option/AbstractOption.php(94): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('option_template...', Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/Roles.php(37): XF\Option\AbstractOption::getTemplate('admin:option_te...', Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array, Array)
#4 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Option\Roles::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(77): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1165): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(206): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(798): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(501): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(798): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_list.php(77): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('option_list', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Option\\Listi...', 'admin:option_li...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#20 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#22 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#23 {main}
Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(37) "/admin.php?options/groups/EWRdiscord/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["options/groups/EWRdiscord/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom