XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@UntitledMcC I think that means that what you're looking for is an account on your forum that uses the email address that you use for Discord. Do you have multiple forum accounts on your forum?

Reactions: TYG
Hello,

I am looking at your Discord integration. The issue that we have is that we a lot of members and we have a lot of traffic that exceeds Discord limits. Therefore, we have multiple Discord servers that we need to tag to but not all permissions would apply to each. Meaning the common usergroups would tie to one server, leaders to one server, and three divisions that would each have their own server for total of 6. How can this be done?

@Jaxel Hey there, I recently purchased this addon and implementation wise it works very well, but the only thing that is annoying me is that the discord logo isn't showing up when the user signs up. It might seem like an non-issue but I know for a fact that it usually shows up from other sites using the addon, so I'm wondering if you know of a fix to this.

There is a image below where you can see what I mean.

I am using this theme: https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/themes/blok

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 4652f913dcdc0d29510ca0829c13a0d0.webp
    4652f913dcdc0d29510ca0829c13a0d0.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 17
Is it possible to disable the discord button at the xf registration popup, or better disable registration for discord completely ?

Discord API Domain Migration
Last month, we excitedly announced our official move to discord.com. It was a long time in the making, and the work isn't done yet! For now, our API will continue to handle requests made to discordapp.com. On November 7, 2020 we will be dropping support for the discordapp.com domain in favor of discord.com. Please ensure that your libraries, bots, and applications are updated accordingly.
Due to technical constraints, our CDN domain will not be migrated and will remain cdn.discordapp.com for the foreseeable future.

Anything that needs to be done? :)

I've tried everything I know how to fix my member login I keep asking for help about. Still no success. I've had help from a generous member BTS but we still had no luck. Can I get further assistance @Jaxel ? I have not been able to get it to work properly since purchase.

Whats wrong with your login?

It doesn't sync with members to put them in the proper usergroup. So all new attempts to login treats them as visitors and they can't see discord the way they should. But permissions are correct once I manually set their role. New posts are posting in the assigned channel. So the settings seem to be correct in that regard.

It's been days on days for it to sync. I've run manual cron jobs. It's only one or two test accounts I'm trying to get working. The only log showing it changes roles is me doing it manually.

Hello Jaxel,

I'm one of the accounts associated with the license holder for our website. We purchased the EWR Discord addon a few months ago and have enjoyed it thus far. However, I had a question regarding the disassociation button. The following image represents a blank Discord account connected to my Xenforo account. I've tried to confirm the disassociation but it does not change anything. Is there a way to fix this through the website database or Xenforo site itself?

479d9f32cc29f8348429f2f36cc4d259.png

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom