XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Getting an error since installing the last update:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'dir' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_template_EWRdiscord_roles.php:36

Stack trace

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_template_EWRdiscord_roles.php(36): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/mnt/fast/websi...', 36, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#2 src/XF/Option/AbstractOption.php(92): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('option_template...', Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/Roles.php(37): XF\Option\AbstractOption::getTemplate('admin:option_te...', Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array, Array)
#4 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Option\Roles::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(76): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(999): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(196): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/addon_options.php(59): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('addon_options', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:AddOn\\Option...', 'admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#20 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#21 {main}
Reapply your settings.

Latest update works like a charm, thanks!

Just one more request though. Anyway you can add an option so users cannot detach their discord from their forum profile? Whenever I attempt to do it manually by altering the code, it does appear to work. But for some odd reason the discord button is gone. Not sure if this is the fault of discord or my alterations.

1565195503181.webp

Ok, you're prob gonna kill me for asking this question but i am going to anyways! I am having an issue to where the roles are not syncing to discord. I have followed the video to the T. Everything else works like being notified and what not when people message you are create threads. Just the only issue that i have is that its not syncing from the website to the discord. Yes i have the role all the way at the top as well the bot has all the perms it needs. Maybe i am still doing something wrong? Not sure. Let me know what else i can do. Thanks for the help!

Well it's good to know then my alterations didn't cause it. @Jaxel , any input on it? Apparently discord buttons in Connected accounts aren't always visible.. For me, it isn't at all. Even with my alterations, I only removed the text to unconnect the discord account. Never touched the button at all.

You might wanna check this @Skyrider: When I open my Chrome Developer Tools (when the button is gone), I get a strange error in the console log:
Code:
GET https://cdn.discordapp.com/avatars//.png 404 (Not Found)

It seems as though the button loses the ID of the connected account (or does not concatenate it appropriately)

Indeed, nice find. Wasn't even thinking checking that out.. silly me. But ya, this would need to be fixed :)

Ok, you're prob gonna kill me for asking this question but i am going to anyways! I am having an issue to where the roles are not syncing to discord. I have followed the video to the T. Everything else works like being notified and what not when people message you are create threads. Just the only issue that i have is that its not syncing from the website to the discord. Yes i have the role all the way at the top as well the bot has all the perms it needs. Maybe i am still doing something wrong? Not sure. Let me know what else i can do. Thanks for the help!

I am also running into Issues with roles not syncing on 2.1.0.5

can you pls fix that crap otherwise im gonna refund my money omfg
the crap created bot not even join my server ?? like dafuq?????

You didn't even waste a single second to give some kind of explanation, an error message or some other kind of information that would allow @Jaxel (or any other user, for that matter) to help you regarding your problem. Stop whining and allow people to help you without screaming at them.

It doesn't immediately apply the groups but rather pushes them into a queue and assigns/removes groups after the cron job of the add-on runs. As Jaxel said this only happens once every 24 hours:
Accounts will only sync once every 24 hours... no matter how many times you run the cronjob.

Have you considered that?

didnt read that, but wtf why only once every 24 hours dosnt make sens for some type of forums i need it atleast once every 10 mins uff

Because otherwise you'd hit a throttling threshold of the Discord API. I, too, would encourage a switch to fall back to the way it was a few versions before (instant-sync vs timed sync or something like that). Maybe Jaxel has time to implement this? :)

Hi,

This is without the 24 hour window being an issue. I have made many changes to user accounts and since the update they're no longer in sync.

Usually if a user hadn't been touched they would be pushed to the top of the list and sync'd on the spot. Is there anyway to get this functionality back/working?

Also, the FAQ for Logs isn't useful since their is no Audit Logs as the bot hasn't' done anything...

When a user is changed, they are pushed to the top of the sync queue... which runs every 5 minutes.
If they are not touched, they will be re-synced every 24 hours.

Top Bottom