XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Can you make it so we can have particular categories posted into particular text channels like you can do with forum nodes
@Jaxel can you include functionality for your xenrio add on. Id like the website to push a discord announcement when one of our streams goes live on twitch.
The Discord icon is showing on the base xenforo style but not on my custom style from themehouse.com, how do i add it?

View attachment 177078

Can I please get a reply to each of my posts you've neglected to answer @Jaxel

With the latest update, how does the Discord bot know who to send a DM? Does it look if the username on the forums match with the username on Discord?

1528786919247.webp

the notification always appears. should have a cookie or something so it won't keep appearing? Also how can I move the crate, it's blocking my 'To Top' button.

I would love to hear how you did Crate v3, I haven't even looked into it at all yet.
Code:
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@widgetbot/crate@3" async>  
const crate = new Crate({    
server: 'your server ID',    
channel: 'the channel ID',    
shard: 'https://cl1.widgetbot.io'  }) 
</script>

Is there logging of some sort for the sync cron available somewhere? The bot seems to bug out with a number of my members and doesn't recognize them as being a part of the appropriate usergroup or something.

Is there a way instead of syncing xenforo with discord, discord with xenforo? I want discord roles to transfer over rather than the bot removing roles in discord.

@Jaxel Feature Request

Role Add and Removal when LIVE on the portal
When the portal shows that someone is live, can you make it so the person that the stream is linked to gets a role on Discord. Then the role gets removed when the stream is over.

We have found that listing someone in a NOW LIVE role section in Discord is better than a message (User is now live!) that is posted in a section where the admin has hidden the posts in its own category.

Thank you for such a great addon!

Code:
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@widgetbot/crate@3" async>
const crate = new Crate({  
server: 'your server ID',  
channel: 'the channel ID',  
shard: 'https://cl1.widgetbot.io'  })
</script>

@Frode789 what's the server id? i can only find a channel id for my discord :(

nvm, figured it out. also had to invite the bot specifically from that cluster.

Last edited:
@Jaxel got this error today that i think might be related to this addon:

Code:
Code:
Server error log
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'discord_options' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
Generated by: Unknown account Jun 20, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Stack trace
INSERT  INTO `xf_user_option` (`content_show_signature`, `show_dob_year`, `show_dob_date`, `receive_admin_email`, `email_on_conversation`, `creation_watch_state`, `interaction_watch_state`, `user_id`, `is_discouraged`, `alert_optout`, `use_tfa`, `discord_options`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1389): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_user_option', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1121): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1139): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#8 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(279): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#9 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\User\Registration->_save()
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(393): XF\Service\User\Registration->save()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "/register/register"
  ["referrer"] => string(36) "https://squattheplanet.com/register/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/register"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(18) {
    ["82eb8897ecdd732b1c48904487a1dc59778bd401"] => string(5) "Mikey"
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["61dc8829bb793047b475ea0da494e950175e0f5c"] => string(28) "*******"
    ["email"] => string(0) ""
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["b70e929a7b7a56a006be31536d6b8605f960f96d"] => string(8) "********"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "5"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "04"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1992"
    ["location"] => string(11) "New Orleans"
    ["g-recaptcha-response"] => string(462) "03ACgFB9uDmxAqLnfkZhyZvtV1c7oGPeBnf_9H4Wwf2sfllobkF605F9Xap06j4lI8poziX3RCBoNvCsl0K_oD5rn8YUxBkwegJdVsqq_svgDfBcCsbdxfnlSuiEXhUsdY88mfr1XzuFQi_s3TUgaO7nSamuUvBJbXBqRhyzmUlLbru7yDTcvXNtZD3E8KV40kft8sCJrqUaWcPl3WS1oSByqiCgOFx0OG7zPRMvnbcPQIbMX2zLZ3qYaImEbbwaXL7brZTdYYiGhkwQkJRHaRKeg_9HvYL1EvtPubceyW9-cSl8rORepvdPWxdJl0RWJnnMNT2Z5zsL8PBz1s95D0Q5WuwV6E1zwBIBg-GYnf7tJOAwYanoCTBt75YpnNeFwGK6XqpFY_6OsmnNWALvZiZElaMEeRXVXdcA94JXVtAnr1LA4Oofm_Vh--JrtMxWOVRblLa90NI3Y5"
    ["accept"] => string(1) "1"
    ["reg_key"] => string(16) "lEEYNGbqobjvnrqD"
    ["29d85c42b02d77235280845aafde788a99a3cbd2"] => string(16) "America/New_York"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/register/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Top Bottom