XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Brad Padgett he helps at times, but your projects are getting large and second hand support is needed. i mean, i wish xenforo just bought his stuff out and make him a millionare and just have good fixes on them; they are great products.

Yeah I wasn't in the least bit trying to be rude or disrespectful. I was just wondering about it but yeah I can imagine it gets tuff juggling all the add-ons at once. He does have some great add-ons (y)

@Jaxel or anyone using this addon, i have two questions before purchasing:
  1. can this be set up to post thread alerts from particular nodes into particular channels on discord?
  2. could alerts for PMs appear as direct messages in discord? it wouldn't have to be the content of the message, just an alert letting the user know they have a PM on the website running XF (with a link, obviously, even if it was just a generic link to their inbox).
thanks!

@Jaxel or anyone using this addon, i have two questions before purchasing:
  1. can this be set up to post thread alerts from particular nodes into particular channels on discord?
  2. could alerts for PMs appear as direct messages in discord? it wouldn't have to be the content of the message, just an alert letting the user know they have a PM on the website running XF (with a link, obviously, even if it was just a generic link to their inbox).
thanks!

1. Yes.
2. This is not implemented. You'll have to ping Jaxel if this would be something he'd consider adding.

Anyone having issues with the discord_options column not existing will need to manually add the column...
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `discord_options` BLOB NULL;
or
Code:
$ php cmd.php xf-addon:upgrade-step EWR/Discord 2012 1
Where do I run this?

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration with a new update entry:

2.0.1.5 - CHANGELOG

• The Discord bot will now send direct messages to users on Discord when they receive a private message on your forums.
  • Added a widget position to the right of the WidgetBot.io embed on the Discord index. You can use this position to bring the Discord user list widget back if you still want it.
  • Updated WidgetBot.io Crate to version 3. Unfortunately, version 3 (and v2) of Crate do not support dark/light style changing; so no matter what, you'll see a dark Crate box.
  • The Crate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

As I follow the video to install it and invited my own discord but it didn't seem to join my discord server.

Top Bottom