XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Where exactly can we find the file for the WidgetBot-Crate?
We want to customize it, but we only found EWRdiscord_index, which looks like being the file for the embed, but not the crate itself...

I've done everything in the video, and everything works until someone tries to link their account or register through discord. Then this pops up:

1530730345582.webp

Does this add-on have the possibility to embed Discord chat into the forum or users will still need a separate browser tab to use discord?

Does this add-on have the possibility to embed Discord chat into the forum or users will still need a separate browser tab to use discord?
There's an option for that, yes. It's a discord image at the bottom right of the website and when clicked you have to enter a temp name (I'm assuming unless you have your account linked which linking doesn't work for me or any of my members) and then you can talk.

However, keep in mind that the linking doesn't work for me and I've followed the tutorial to a T. So I'd be weary of that part :)

There's an option for that, yes. It's a discord image at the bottom right of the website and when clicked you have to enter a temp name (I'm assuming unless you have your account linked which linking doesn't work for me or any of my members) and then you can talk.

However, keep in mind that the linking doesn't work for me and I've followed the tutorial to a T. So I'd be weary of that part :)

From my understanding, the Widget.io people are still working on making account linking possible. So it should be available in the future. 'Should.'

In the meantime, people can view Discord messages in real time via the embedded widget, and can post as temporary guest 'bots' -- I put mine in the Sidebar so users can see it easily but can minimize it if desired. The corner icon seemed to go unnoticed by many.

From my understanding, the Widget.io people are still working on making account linking possible. So it should be available in the future. 'Should.'

In the meantime, people can view Discord messages in real time via the embedded widget, and can post as temporary guest 'bots' -- I put mine in the Sidebar so users can see it easily but can minimize it if desired. The corner icon seemed to go unnoticed by many.
It's because of the integration feature from what I'm thinking. Which is strange how the title of this is DISCORD INTEGRATION but it gives an error when you try to integrate your discord lol.

I've done everything in the video, and everything works until someone tries to link their account or register through discord. Then this pops up:

View attachment 179205
Is your board URL in your XF settings correct?

Yes, there is also a discreet chat page, if you are using WidgetBot.IO integration.

Yes. The people from WidgetBot.io have updated the system to v2.x and it misses the discord-login at the moment.
That's why I asked for the dev of this add-on, to update the code of the widget and the crate, because they use a new link and the old one causes smaller errors...

Yes. The people from WidgetBot.io have updated the system to v2.x and it misses the discord-login at the moment.
That's why I asked for the dev of this add-on, to update the code of the widget and the crate, because they use a new link and the old one causes smaller errors...
ahh, so I paid $30 for a product that doesn't even work then lol. That's nice.

I just tested linking... it works perfectly fine.

I'm telling you, you probably have your Board URL setting wrong in your admin CP.

I purchased this mod today and everything appears to be working aside from the navigation bit. The Discord navigation element never actually shows up, despite me trying both the show & w/online count options:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 7.47.54 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 7.47.54 PM.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
I have a problem, the add-on is in conflict with the add-on: cXF Advanced Footer , When both add-ons are active I no longer have any CSS that loads

I purchased this mod today and everything appears to be working aside from the navigation bit. The Discord navigation element never actually shows up, despite me trying both the show & w/online count options:

is the menu item activated in admincp > public navigation?

Top Bottom