UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I updated my theme using the automatic updater and now the icons are missing:

Screenshot_13-53-19.png

Screenshot_13-53-48.png

Also this is happening (duplicating):

Screenshot_13-54-07.png

Any idea?

I figured it out @Mike Creuzer . I found another site running an older version and noticed it has to do with the breadcumb. But defualt this is checked on your new version:

Under>
[UI.X] Global Settings
Code:
Remove Breadcrumb on Forum Index
This removes the breadcrumb for the forum list index page.

When I uncheck mark it it then appears. This was on a fresh install on your theme using your addon, not an update so I believe this is check marked by default. So once unchecked then the breadcrumb appears and along with it the sidebar toggle button.

It is something we are working on. The problem is that our framework supports multiple sticky elements and we want it to work with all our other settings too. So, we are still working on a perfect solution. But it'll be available soon.
Was the sticky sidebar ever implemented into a newer version of this theme?

Hiya,

I'm trying to style the avatar border back to the following, with the padding and light border around the avatar.

Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.07.04.webp

I've added this to chrome to get it to appear like the above but I cannot work out what class to use to make it work? Can anyone help?

Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.07.17.webp

Yes I think its been there for at least 6 or 7 versions :)
Where is that feature at? I just downloaded and updated to the newest version and I don't see anything under "Sidebar" in the Style Properties. Somewhere else?

... well, something blocked the update, it's still on 1.4.3.

Thanks, let me know if you need me to send you a screenshot.
Screens always help :)
Where is that feature at? I just downloaded and updated to the newest version and I don't see anything under "Sidebar" in the Style Properties. Somewhere else?

... well, something blocked the update, it's still on 1.4.3.
Feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com :) Ill take a look at your account.

Hiya,

I'm trying to style the avatar border back to the following, with the padding and light border around the avatar.

View attachment 102193

I've added this to chrome to get it to appear like the above but I cannot work out what class to use to make it work? Can anyone help?

View attachment 102194
Style Properties > General > Avatar

You'll want to remove the background-position: 0 0 !important in the miscellaneous, then add the border and a 2px padding to the avatar. We removed it, but this is how XenForo styles their avatars by default.

Screens always help :)

Feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com :) Ill take a look at your account.

This is how the chatbox looks on the updated theme. I cannot respond to anyone, and I can view some responses but there's no scrolling option. If I were to place the chatbox on any other page or even the sidebar (which I do not want it on the sidebar) it works perfectly fine. The only place it does not work in the updated theme is the home page of the forum. Our ticket number is #2426 on Audentio.

Attachments

• chatbox home page view.webp
    chatbox home page view.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
This is how the chatbox looks on the updated theme. I cannot respond to anyone, and I can view some responses but there's no scrolling option. If I were to place the chatbox on any other page or even the sidebar (which I do not want it on the sidebar) it works perfectly fine. The only place it does not work in the updated theme is the home page of the forum. Our ticket number is #2426 on Audentio.
Ah yes we have a fix for this. Someone posted it up, but its in the next release. Hoping to get beta's out today.

Reactions: RDR
Top Bottom