UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer - something got busted in the mobile off canvas user profile menu and I'm it sure what happened. Thoughts on fixing this?

image.webp

image.webp

See the links above the first conversation and alert? Those came out of nowhere and I have no frickin clue how they got there.

Last edited:
Im still unable to replicate the issue on your board. I have yet to see the issue at all actually.
Except Radu87 is having the exact same thing.. when using chrome, resize the window to where it would hide the sidebar (or shove it underneath the forum list rather) and it'll display the extra.css content for the group you belong to on the top left.

Maybe I am just missing it, but I have enable collapsible sidebar checked and my user group permission set to - can collapse sidebar. But I am still not seeing an icon for it. Am I missing a spot?

@Mike Creuzer I don't know if this has been asked before...

I like the idea of the AD Styler and the colour swatches. However, I wouldn't let everyone on my site use these - I'd like to only be able to offer it to certain user groups only as a paid user upgrade. Once upgraded, they would be able to use the AD Styler and swatches but if they let their subscription expire, they would no longer have access to the AD Styler and their customisations would disappear, leaving them using the colours etc I have set on the site.

What would be even more ideal would be permissions to allow usergroups to use each of the elements separately or in combination i.e swatches, AD styler backgrounds, AD styler colours, AD styler presets etc

Would this be possible to add in the future?

Reactions: RDR
@Mike Creuzer - something got busted in the mobile off canvas user profile menu and I'm it sure what happened. Thoughts on fixing this?

View attachment 101732

View attachment 101733

See the links above the first conversation and alert? Those came out of nowhere and I have no frickin clue how they got there.
Did you by chance recently move the search location to the breadcrumb? There is a bug with breadcrumb search that causes something pretty similar to what you have shown in those images. Try moving search to a different location and let me know if that fixes things. I've already written a fix for this in our next release.

Don't know if this is a bug but I have noticed when hovering your mouse of cancel either on a video or image creation the cancel button is hard to see. See screen shots below. By the way I have not modified the default color scheme.

1.webp

The way it should be.

2.webp

Anyone else notice this? This is on the latest version.

Did you by chance recently move the search location to the breadcrumb? There is a bug with breadcrumb search that causes something pretty similar to what you have shown in those images. Try moving search to a different location and let me know if that fixes things. I've already written a fix for this in our next release.
I did. I was freaking the **** out thinking I accidentally screwed up some template somewhere. I just turned off the OCN for now until its fixed.

Beside that if I add something to extra.css I get outdated template
Same issue as i'm having it seems.
I solved in this way:
- select all from your extra.css and cut that then save
- you will see a red "X" near extra.css (I don't know the text in english because I'm using another language), press that X and extra.css will became yellow
- open extra.css and paste your custom css

I had this on 2 forums and solved in this way ;)

I solved in this way:
- select all from your extra.css and cut that then save
- you will see a red "X" near extra.css (I don't know the text in english because I'm using another language), press that X and extra.css will became yellow
- open extra.css and paste your custom css

I had this on 2 forums and solved in this way ;)
That didn't fix it for me.

Not sure if I posted this, but some new settings for nodes:

<xen:container var="$uix_hideTopBreadcrumb">1</xen:container>
<xen:container var="$uix_hideBottomBreadcrumb">1</xen:container>
<xen:container var="$uix_hidePageNodeContainer">1</xen:container>
<xen:container var="$uix_hidePageTitle">1</xen:container>
<xen:container var="$uix_hideNotices">1</xen:container>
<xen:container var="$uix_hidePageContent">0</xen:container>
<xen:container var="$uix_showWelcomeBlock">1</xen:container>

You can now hide these items on a per node basis or per template basis. In case you want the welcome block on certain pages.

I did upload the theme first, you are spot on. I used the latest release of everything as the install is a week old and had to regather all files as my compaq kindly died on me. LOL I know and never doubt your code friend that i promise. You do awesome work.

Thanks for your kind words! :) Glad its working.

View attachment 101732

View attachment 101733

This was a bug, but we do have a fix already done. The next release is very soon. ALL bugs reported have been squashed entirely I think we are close to 100 features and bugs in the next release. But I doubt upgrading will be any more difficult as its mostly new things.

Except Radu87 is having the exact same thing.. when using chrome, resize the window to where it would hide the sidebar (or shove it underneath the forum list rather) and it'll display the extra.css content for the group you belong to on the top left.

I dont think you are having the same issue. In your ticket the issue you are having has nothing to do with UIX and just has to do with you using the same class we are in the moderator bar template. Just need to change the class or make it more specific. ".admin" is a very general class. Try .userBanner.admin instead, but you'll need to add userBanner to your usergroup banner class.

Maybe I am just missing it, but I have enable collapsible sidebar checked and my user group permission set to - can collapse sidebar. But I am still not seeing an icon for it. Am I missing a spot?

Definitely should have it. Do you have outdated templates? (page_container specifically) If so try merging.

Can you use this uix framework on any style?

As @Martok said, not really. But we do encourage people to give it a try on their own styles. You can convert most styles to UI.X in an hour or two.

@Mike Creuzer I don't know if this has been asked before...

I like the idea of the AD Styler and the colour swatches. However, I wouldn't let everyone on my site use these - I'd like to only be able to offer it to certain user groups only as a paid user upgrade. Once upgraded, they would be able to use the AD Styler and swatches but if they let their subscription expire, they would no longer have access to the AD Styler and their customisations would disappear, leaving them using the colours etc I have set on the site.

What would be even more ideal would be permissions to allow usergroups to use each of the elements separately or in combination i.e swatches, AD styler backgrounds, AD styler colours, AD styler presets etc

Would this be possible to add in the future?

Ive added this to our feature list, though on the backburner. Definitely something we can add in. We aren't super happy with the AD Styler cause its not quite as easy to use as we'd like. Requires some technical knowledge and hard to maintain.

Don't know if this is a bug but I have noticed when hovering your mouse of cancel either on a video or image creation the cancel button is hard to see. See screen shots below. By the way I have not modified the default color scheme.

View attachment 101918

The way it should be.

View attachment 101919

Anyone else notice this? This is on the latest version.

Got this fixed good spot :)

I entered my API key and I'm not seeing the icon to sync my style? What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the sync unassociated styles setting turned on in UI.X General? Make sure some styles you've purchased has shown up so that we know the API key is in fact pulling your account.

Do you have the sync unassociated styles setting turned on in UI.X General? Make sure some styles you've purchased has shown up so that we know the API key is in fact pulling your account.

Screenshot_19-09-46.png

Screenshot_19-10-12.png

Screenshot_19-10-27.png

Screenshot_19-10-56.png

Definitely should have it. Do you have outdated templates? (page_container specifically) If so try merging.
Nope no outdated templates. Even in the default ui.x theme that gets created I don't see it there. I found the permissions for it under User group permissions> [Audentio] UI.X Permissions > Can collapse sidebar. I have it enabled but still does not show. Is there another permissions spot for it? Or has any else not noticed this working on the latest version?

I use one of the styles from the AD Styler and would like to make it the default site style. Just so i know, what is the correct way to achieve this. I use the Sweet Candy as i love the fonts etc.

Ah I see the issue. Its not the best method but was all we could come up with. Change the actual title of the style "UI.X Framework (Don't Edit)" to simply "UI.X". Then you'll get the sync button.

Now who would I contact for that? and what would it cost?

Create a request at http://www.audentio.com/request, we'd be happy to get you a quote on whatever you are looking for.

Nope no outdated templates. Even in the default ui.x theme that gets created I don't see it there. I found the permissions for it under User group permissions> [Audentio] UI.X Permissions > Can collapse sidebar. I have it enabled but still does not show. Is there another permissions spot for it? Or has any else not noticed this working on the latest version?

Very strange indeed. Mind making a ticket at audentio.com? Will take a look. Likely template related though.

I use one of the styles from the AD Styler and would like to make it the default site style. Just so i know, what is the correct way to achieve this. I use the Sweet Candy as i love the fonts etc.

One way, which is the quickest, is to go to the AD Styler group in the Style Properties and look for the setting "Default Styler Preset". Change this value from default to sweet-candy :)

Top Bottom