UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Make sure to DISABLE the uix addon before upgrading it. Otherwise you'll get this bug ^^

Its only because we added a ton of functionality and there are tables that won't exist.

Thanks Jake
it would make sense if you ask your costumers to disable the addon first before upgrading. or before uploading any files.

You can't update the Add-on from the ACP. You have to go to the license page and download the new version of the Add-on.

- Jake

I have login in your site. downloaded nothing nor visit any license page as far as I remember, then go back to admincp, clicked again the update link and I get the download package instantly in my PC.

The only template that required merging was 1 and and that was the JS head template. No luck, reverted it, still no luck.
Your javascript is outdated. Make sure you've uploaded the JS. Make sure page_container is up to date as well.
I have login in your site. downloaded nothing nor visit any license page as far as I remember, then go back to admincp, clicked again the update link and I get the download package instantly in my PC.
We have a large red message when downloading the add-on. Best we can do for now :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.17.40 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.17.40 PM.webp
    93.2 KB · Views: 32
Should this be correct

It appears that your styles and js directories are not writable. Please recursively chmod them to 0666 while installation takes place.

I do this and still get the error. In Filezilla it still shows as 766 even after saying it has completed the change recursively. Would manually updating the files themselves by pass this step as I'm not sure what else to do.

I do this and still get the error. In Filezilla it still shows as 766 even after saying it has completed the change recursively. Would manually updating the files themselves by pass this step as I'm not sure what else to do.

You have a few options at this point. You can either:
  1. Use the FTP option to install the style
  2. Manually update your style (just as you would have before the UI.X Add-on was created

Top Bottom