UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
urlh1KG.png

I'm getting a lot of JS errors on the UI.X skin. Any idea on what I can do to fix this? I'm using the dark skin, but the errors don't look to be exclusive to that skin.

x-post from UI.X Dark thread.

I was always planning on changing my node icons anyway, the issue made me get round to doing so quicker;

http://gyazo.com/07ea42c19e32bfc907f494cfcf035042

had no problems setting these so god knows what was going off with the defaults, avatar is still broken. Looks like I'll have to force my own default

Great job customizing, Im impressed! Well, like I said, I dont think its UI.X related especially if it WAS working. Who knows what got broke, but you might want to start by emailing your host and having them take a look. Unless the directory fix fixed it.

urlh1KG.png

I'm getting a lot of JS errors on the UI.X skin. Any idea on what I can do to fix this? I'm using the dark skin, but the errors don't look to be exclusive to that skin.

x-post from UI.X Dark thread.

Uncaught TypeError is caused by either the sticky navigation or the jump to top. If you create a ticket at audentio.com with admin access I can take a look.

Hi @Audentio Is the theme updated ? will you update it on the next Xenforo 1.4 ?

Yes it is always kept up to date and we plan to support this for 1.4 and many versions to come.

Great job customizing, Im impressed! Well, like I said, I dont think its UI.X related especially if it WAS working. Who knows what got broke, but you might want to start by emailing your host and having them take a look. Unless the directory fix fixed it.

Uncaught TypeError is caused by either the sticky navigation or the jump to top. If you create a ticket at audentio.com with admin access I can take a look.

Yes it is always kept up to date and we plan to support this for 1.4 and many versions to come.

Awesome, just did that.

Also, how do I change the header logo image on mobile? It is way too large for mobile, and I have one that works for mobile.

Does it just populate the menu with the existing navigation tabs? Is it customizable in any way? With more vertical space, you could put a full drop down of all the sub forums or something.

It looks beautiful. Seriously, $30 is dirt cheap for the quality of this framework, the constant flow of updates, and the level of support you provide.

Wow that's sexy. No issues with node2tab?

None. :D

Does it just populate the menu with the existing navigation tabs? Is it customizable in any way? With more vertical space, you could put a full drop down of all the sub forums or something.

It looks beautiful. Seriously, $30 is dirt cheap for the quality of this framework, the constant flow of updates, and the level of support you provide.

I really try to make sure your money goes above and beyond as best I can. Same with any custom work. We may charge a bit more than our average competitor but I'll be dammed if we dont make sure it's not justified.

And yes you can use it for whatever you want. I'm going to have a setting so you can move various things to the off canvas navigation. So it can have a userbar. It can have whatever else. You can add whatever you want such as a custom menu. Just like on a navigation. Sky's the limit and if the framework doesn't do it by default I'll try my best to tell you how it can be done manually.

Can something like those font awesome icons to show the post bit area be included? Will help to show more user information like post count and like count in less space without increasing the height of the post area. On short posts this height spoils the look with so much blank space.

If not then some tips on how to do this would be most appreciated so that I can have a go at it. :)

Or maybe something like this:
postbit.webp

1. How can I make the text bold in the typography settings, for instance I'd like to make the Node text bold. 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif is what it is set at currently.

2. What is the proper way of changing the font, is there a list I can just copy/paste into this section?

1. How can I make the text bold in the typography settings, for instance I'd like to make the Node text bold. 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif is what it is set at currently.

2. What is the proper way of changing the font, is there a list I can just copy/paste into this section?
You can do this in:
Acp, appearance, style properties- uix forum nodes - Collapse Node Icons

Im just going to put this here...and slowly back away into the shadows.

It works with all our settings, and you can even decide at what size the 'trigger' shows up at.
This thing is similar to habrahabr.ru
If you do, it will just be a super-mega-hyper-cool!

Top Bottom