UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey Guys. Few quick questions, one no where in your guides or video do you cover how to change the Footer stuff. Like your "Like us on Facebook", or "Buy us a beer" or "Quick Navigation" or "About Us". If you could please just inform me on this, it would be more than greatly appreciated. Thank you, and I LOVE THIS THEME!
- Harry

Style Properties --> UI.X Footer

@Audentio You given any thought to adding the ability to move the tag line underneath the logo? We're running out of room in the current setup and I'm having way to much fun making snarky tag lines that need a lot of space. Or having it show up on mobile?

Hi! So I recently purchased UI.X and had it installed on the root directory (public_html), as with cPanel I had to compress the ui.x upload contents before extracting.

Problem is that I had problems extracting the ad_styler contents on cPanel with the following error:

Archive: /home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip or
/home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip.zip, and cannot find /home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip.ZIP, period.

Now, UI.X is still working on the forum. I have two questions, if anyone could point me in the right direction:

1. Obviously, is there another alternative for me to install ui.x properly, short of uploading every single file individually?

2. As mentioned the UI.X skin is still working- the other parts of the upload folder were uploaded without a problem. If I left the installation as is, what would be affected?
This is how it looks currently: www.chapter8.com.au/index.php

Thanks in advance :)

Subject: Navigation Tab Behavior

There are currently two options available for navtab behvior:
1. Display drop down arrow for all tabs. I think this is a better interface.
2. No down arrows. I think this looks better.

I would like to see a third option that has the behavior of default XF. With default XF down arrows appear only over the tabs your mouse is over.

@Audentio
Hi,
I'm using the ui.x theme but I can't seem to get a html unordered list to work in my forum's welcome block. I believe that the welcome block allows html to be used so I'm wondering what is the problem here as some html are not working as well (font face not working but font size is).

I'm literally using "-" as a replacement for now.

Any advice?

Last edited:
Can the sticky nav be coded to behave like on this site - http://www.espnfc.com/index

Basically they appear only when the user is scrolling up. Seems more usable as it gives a full screen to read content. Also solves the problem of hiding content under the nav when loading an anchor text link.
Im taking a stab at this, and I think we'll have it ready for the next UI.X.

Hi! So I recently purchased UI.X and had it installed on the root directory (public_html), as with cPanel I had to compress the ui.x upload contents before extracting.

Problem is that I had problems extracting the ad_styler contents on cPanel with the following error:

Archive: /home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip or
/home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip.zip, and cannot find /home/cha21113/public_html/js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images.zip.ZIP, period.

Now, UI.X is still working on the forum. I have two questions, if anyone could point me in the right direction:

1. Obviously, is there another alternative for me to install ui.x properly, short of uploading every single file individually?

2. As mentioned the UI.X skin is still working- the other parts of the upload folder were uploaded without a problem. If I left the installation as is, what would be affected?
This is how it looks currently: www.chapter8.com.au/index.php

Thanks in advance :)

This might be a packaging error. The thing is, I'm not quite sure is wrong. If anyone has 7zip experience, Id be interested in talking with you :D. I believe I want all files at x777 and .ini files ignored. The script for this would be appreciated.

Subject: Navigation Tab Behavior

There are currently two options available for navtab behvior:
1. Display drop down arrow for all tabs. I think this is a better interface.
2. No down arrows. I think this looks better.

I would like to see a third option that has the behavior of default XF. With default XF down arrows appear only over the tabs your mouse is over.

A sound suggestion. :) Something I will add to the list.

I installed the widget framework and now my forum icons have changed to this;

http://gyazo.com/4582ae7b4a28b0193b1e0e8f2c82cfef

Why are they now plain squares?

No idea whatsoever. Any links?

@Audentio
Hi,
I'm using the ui.x theme but I can't seem to get a html unordered list to work in my forum's welcome block. I believe that the welcome block allows html to be used so I'm wondering what is the problem here as some html are not working as well (font face not working but font size is).

I'm literally using "-" as a replacement for now.

Any advice?

I think I need a link.

Those of you I've requested a link from, just means I need to see the code. Please create a ticket at audentio.com

@Audentio You given any thought to adding the ability to move the tag line underneath the logo? We're running out of room in the current setup and I'm having way to much fun making snarky tag lines that need a lot of space. Or having it show up on mobile?
Yes we have. It'd be extremely difficult to do. In fact we've considered just getting rid of the tagline as it can complicate things sometimes. Some people use it to add 100 word sentences. Its really only meant for 3 words MAX.

Top Bottom