UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@MarcusL Yep, you have to go to the ACP > Appearance > Style Properties > UI.X Global Settings, and switch from 1 to 0 the Forum Node Style option. UI.X is well made, you don't have to look for an option for too long, you just have to be logical :)

Does anyone know how to make the background for UI.X always Minecraft Dungeon, while also removing the AD Styler button at the bottom of the screen?

Edit the default.si.
Or create another one, and make it default.

I did that. I copied all of the Minecraft Dungeon si into the default si, then I turned off AD styler (I don't want the button on the breadcrumb to be there), but the background was still white =/

Do you know any way to manually turn off the AD Styler button on the breadcrumb?

Last edited:
I think this is just my own CSS incompetence... I'm trying to align the thread pages to the right hand side of the cell instead of having them pushed up against the poster name. However, when I try to float them right, they just wrap down to the next line.

Normal:
thread_list_item_pages_left.webp

Floated right:
thread_list_item_pages_right.webp

Any help?

Hi,

Love the theme but I have some issues regarding post reply. Take a look at the screenshot - kiteforum.no/forum/upload/Skjermbilde%20(1).png

When enabling the theme it's impossible to post a reply to forum posts. Any solutions?

(and why do I see the draft_saved and draft_deleted instead of icons?

Edit: Never mind. The problem was because I hadn't upgraded to the latest version of Xenforo. Looks fine now.

Last edited:
How can I set the background image correctly? I tried covered style (using it, of course), the html and the body tag, but there is always the 1x1 spacer.

Does anyone know how to make the background for UI.X always Minecraft Dungeon, while also removing the AD Styler button at the bottom of the screen?

Turn the styler off, but grab the image and put it in Style Properties > General > Body (or html)

js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images/minecraft/dungeon.jpg

I think this is just my own CSS incompetence... I'm trying to align the thread pages to the right hand side of the cell instead of having them pushed up against the poster name. However, when I try to float them right, they just wrap down to the next line.

Normal:
View attachment 71131

Floated right:
View attachment 71132

Any help?

Try adding a clearfix or a clear class. Or a float: none; on one or both of those elements.

How can I set the background image correctly? I tried covered style (using it, of course), the html and the body tag, but there is always the 1x1 spacer.

If you have the styler turned on, you'll have to add an !important after your background image declaration. We will add background-image settings in the next update for the AD Styler.

Turn the styler off, but grab the image and put it in Style Properties > General > Body (or html)

js/audentio/ad_styler/2.1/images/minecraft/dungeon.jpg

Try adding a clearfix or a clear class. Or a float: none; on one or both of those elements.

If you have the styler turned on, you'll have to add an !important after your background image declaration. We will add background-image settings in the next update for the AD Styler.

I've set the image as my background, however it keeps on repeating, and I would rather have it as it shows in the AD Styler (which is zoomed in, and expands to the entire website). How could I go about making the image fit the entire screen?

You can view the problem at the address:

www.xynthia.us

You can see where it repeats the image (I've tried to set it to No-Repeat, however this just leaves the area as white)

Thanks!

Edit: Got it.

Just the man I was talking to on DP - Glad you decided to take another look at this theme. I think I'll be talking to @Audentio to do me a custom theme based on UI.X soon. I love the options for it.

Talking of which, I have a quick question. I'm not sure if it's a bug or its a lack of support, but I've noticed that the Avatars on Grid forum video when using "Last Post Avatar" are not aligned. Is there a fix for this?

Talking of which, I have a quick question. I'm not sure if it's a bug or its a lack of support, but I've noticed that the Avatars on Grid forum video when using "Last Post Avatar" are not aligned. Is there a fix for this?

Something like this in Extra.CSS

Code:
.nodeList .nodeLastPost a.avatar img {
    margin-left: 10px;
}

Adjust value to suit.

Guess what guys :D. We are adding userbar to moderatorbar functionality. The holy grail of XenForo 1.2+ themes. We will be (to my knowledge) one of the few to do it successfully. It was a pain but we got it. You will have the option to:

1. Move visitorTabs to moderatorBar (thus making admin links a dropdown menu)
2. Make mod/user bar sticky alone
3. Make navigation bar sticky alone
4. Make both sticky

This is going to revolutionize browsing. You are in control of how your users browse.

Guess what guys :D. We are adding userbar to moderatorbar functionality. The holy grail of XenForo 1.2+ themes. We will be (to my knowledge) one of the few to do it successfully. It was a pain but we got it. You will have the option to:

1. Move visitorTabs to moderatorBar (thus making admin links a dropdown menu)
2. Make mod/user bar sticky alone
3. Make navigation bar sticky alone
4. Make both sticky

This is going to revolutionize browsing. You are in control of how your users browse.

Awesome stuff. Do you have skype? Once I've got my paypal issue sorted out I'm very much interested in getting you to do some custom work for us!

Cheers,

Awesome stuff. Do you have skype? Once I've got my paypal issue sorted out I'm very much interested in getting you to do some custom work for us!

Cheers,
Yeh sure would be happy to. :) We do have a few people in the queue right now, but the earlier you reserve your spot the better! Send me a PM :)

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom