UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I installed UIX in this way:

UIX Master (not selectable)
-UIX Editable (not selectable)
--UIX (selectable)

If I edit the Welcome message in "UIX Editable" the Welcome message is not inherit to the UIX (selectable).

Is it the normal behavoir?

Opss I think I misunderstood this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ ;)
I installed three times UIX instead of one and then a default skin editable and a default skin selectable!! :whistle:
I thought that default style not hinerit Framework editable properties!! Instead it did! :oops:

I solved in this way:
UI.X Master (not selectable - is the UI.X)
-UI.X Editable (not selectable - is a xenForo Default Style)
--MyStyle (selectable - is a xenForo Default Style)

(y)

WANTING BETA TESTERS FOR THE BEST UI.X YET!

Looking for about 10 people willing to install the new beta live on their site and play around with some of the settings.

Features include:

-- Move visitor tabs to userbar/mod bar
-- Admin menu dropdown menu
-- Make userbar AND/OR navigation AND/OR logoblock stick to the top of the page
-- VAST improvements to the javascript functionality, I optimized the code as best I know how. We're talking HUGE improvements though, sticky nav should work on any site fine.

Please PM me for access to the download. I don't have it packaged yet, just asking in advance.

Opss I think I misunderstood this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ ;)
I installed three times UIX instead of one and then a default skin editable and a default skin selectable!! :whistle:
I thought that default style not hinerit Framework editable properties!! Instead it did! :oops:

I solved in this way:
UI.X Master (not selectable - is the UI.X)
-UI.X Editable (not selectable - is a xenForo Default Style)
--MyStyle (selectable - is a xenForo Default Style)

(y)
Sorry about that, think I need to make it clearer?

Sorry about that, think I need to make it clearer?
well maybe specify a little more like I did here ;)

Another thing... is it possible to have SVG sources (now I only have PSDs), I think for design is better use vector images (I'm using Inkscape or Sketch, more info here), in case you can export PSD to AI and than from AI save to SVG (I haven't AI)

well maybe specify a little more like I did here ;)

Another thing... is it possible to have SVG sources (now I only have PSDs), I think for design is better use vector images (I'm using Inkscape or Sketch, more info here), in case you can export PSD to AI and than from AI save to SVG (I haven't AI)

Designers have differing opinions, but I for one feel that .SVG isn't as supported as it should be, so we use @2x and regular pixel-based images. And, as you may or may not know, there are only like 3 images in the whole design, so this should not be a problem...:P

I think we are not alone in this.

Hi!
A quick question: Is it possible to purchase customisation sometime later after buying the UI.X theme?

Hi there, yes you can, just create a request in our system at audentio.com.

Ah. Hmm. Well, you could do that, but I would suggest just putting the opacity on the image itself (depending on the size) or just modify the image itself. I can see this being the only potential reason, but as it stands the plugin has no plans to make rgba values work. Makes things a bit more complicated, primarily with the color chooser itself.

Top Bottom