UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Also is there any way I can change the forum sections to the normal style, instead of next to eachother?

Thanks.

Merry Christmas!

Any updates on how to allow users to submit their own style changes in order to be able to make a competition?

Mike, when will you send the UI.X Beta trial, I have partially done my work on Class and I'm impatient to see what I'm going to be able to do with the next release ^^

Last edited:
when i create new thread then it replace the logo and show the title of the thread. i don't have that function because if i have long title then it looks bad.
see attached imageScreen Shot 2013-12-26 at 4.41.33 pm.webp

How can i fix it
@Audentio

Merry Christmas!

Any updates on how to allow users to submit their own style changes in order to be able to make a competition?

Merry Christmas to you as well. We completely redeveloped the AD Styler. So people can now define default presets, change the values in the style properties, all sorts of good stuff. Right now we have 2 somewhat small issues:

1. The styler only works with hex and xenforo outputs rgb/a so we need to either a) develop a helper to package with the theme to convert rgb/a to hex, b) make sure our styler works with rgb/a as it currently does not, or c) make sure everyone uses hex instead of rgb/a, which I don't want to have to do

2. Some minor caching issues where changes made in the backend are not reflected without clearing local storage.

Then I'll make a tutorial video. I know its a long time coming but its a very intricate script and my time has been mostly spent on UI.X base functionality.

when i create new thread then it replace the logo and show the title of the thread. i don't have that function because if i have long title then it looks bad.
see attached imageView attachment 63658

How can i fix it
@Audentio

Posted a bug with XenForo, but fixed this in UI.X (changed the h1 to an h2) in the likely case I neither get a response nor any fix is made.
Mike, when will you send the UI.X Beta trial, I have partially done my work on Class and I'm impatient to see what I'm going to be able to do with the next release ^^
Yes, plan to today. Class isn't ready, just UI.X, for beta.
The avatar is not resizing correctly or something, and all avatars are stuck to the top.
I sort of fixed it by adding a bit of padding.
Hmm, not able to reproduce this myself.

How do you actually use AD Styler? As admin, I can change it for myself but the change doesn't show up anywhere else.

The Styler is having some minor caching issues at the moment, but when its ready we are going to have a tutorial. With UI.X 1.2.4, you can change the default settings right in the style properties. To create more advanced presets, a tutorial on editing the files will be needed which we will do! Right now we are a bit backed up on client work and default UI.X features

@Audentio Hello Mike, I didn't get beta version. When will you send it ?
I want make some test.

Heh we added more features, I think today is the final day of our own testing. We added XenPorta support and widget framework support. As soon as I get around to it we will also add support for some of the other plugins that have minor issues such as @Chris Deeming 's XenMediaGallery add-on.

Do you think we will be able to make some test with UI.X tommorow? Also, what do you mean by adding XenPorta Support? Due to the fact that @Jaxel is making a rework of his addon, I think you should have wait ^^ but I can't wait to test it now =D

Hello!

I've just bought "UI.X" and I loooove it! But I have a question, how do I make "double categories"/half category? And with double categories/half category, I mean like this: http://oi42.tinypic.com/b4xdgx.jpg

I'm not really good in English so I may have missed some options?!

Thanks in advance,
Mackan

EDIT: I've just figured it out with CSS, thanks anyway. And thanks for a good theme. :)

Last edited:
Hello!

I've just bought "UI.X" and I loooove it! But I have a question, how do I make "double categories"/half category? And with double categories/half category, I mean like this: http://oi42.tinypic.com/b4xdgx.jpg

I'm not really good in English so I may have missed some options?!

Thanks in advance,
Mackan

EDIT: I've just figured it out with CSS, thanks anyway. And thanks for a good theme. :)
Glad you figured it out! We have plans to add side-by-side Categories in the near future as well. :D

Top Bottom