UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
First of all Thank You for this great style. Have been playing around with a few styles and this is absolutely the best I have seen.
I managed to change things a bit to fit our needs but I am still stuck with one little design issue.
Inspected the elements but still couldn't figure out how to change this even with adding css in the extra.css.
As you can see the top and navigation bar are not the whole length of the page content. I really would like to extend them to the white borderline from the content section.

Thanks for any help

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 5.52.13 PM.webp

Still don´t understand how to do it. I know how to create a phrase but here I add it to Welcome Block?
Well do you need it to be a phrase? If so you'll need to edit the welcome block template.
First of all Thank You for this great style. Have been playing around with a few styles and this is absolutely the best I have seen.
I managed to change things a bit to fit our needs but I am still stuck with one little design issue.
Inspected the elements but still couldn't figure out how to change this even with adding css in the extra.css.
As you can see the top and navigation bar are not the whole length of the page content. I really would like to extend them to the white borderline from the content section.

Thanks for any help

View attachment 133327
Thanks for your kind words!

It looks like it's just a page width issue. Create a ticket and post your url and mention me, I'll take a look. :)

Well do you need it to be a phrase? If so you'll need to edit the welcome block template.

Thanks for your kind words!

It looks like it's just a page width issue. Create a ticket and post your url and mention me, I'll take a look. :)

Just did.
Thanks for looking into it mike

There are a few bugs with style properties that I'd like to report:
  • Global Settings -> Disabling "Remove Title on Home Page" will disable all the contents of the home page, not just title.
  • Breadcrumb: Removing "Breadcrumb on Index" will remove breadcrumb on all pages and forum lists
  • Enabling "Welcome Section" doesn't show anything.

There are a few bugs with style properties that I'd like to report:
  • Global Settings -> Disabling "Remove Title on Home Page" will disable all the contents of the home page, not just title.
  • Breadcrumb: Removing "Breadcrumb on Index" will remove breadcrumb on all pages and forum lists
Have you ever edited page_container?

Is there any way to allow users to turn off all signatures / avatars? A lot of my users use it in public and don't want to risk any embarrassing avatars / signatures to pop up.

Is there any way to allow users to turn off all signatures / avatars? A lot of my users use it in public and don't want to risk any embarrassing avatars / signatures to pop up.
Hiding signatures in messages is an user option built into XenForo itself. It can be found under Your Account > Preferences > "Show people's signatures with their messages". You can see it here on this site:

https://xenforo.com/community/account/preferences

As for avatars, I don't think there's an option for this. It'd be better for you to have some rules on your site regarding appropriateness of avatars so that they are safe for work/public viewing (I have rules for these and signatures on my site).

Thanks. I have the signature hide enabled, but couldn't find anything for avatars. The forum is huge -- over 100k people -- so enforcing rules on what people can use is more than I care to bite off right now, heh.

I have an old addon and theme and I would like to update them.

Do I have to go though all the versions or do I just have to install the latest ones?

I have really cool welcome block using the plugin UI.X, but It only shows up on the fourms page. I want it to show up on my homepage that was created by Xenporta 2. How can I pick and choose or add the welcome block to shown up on other pages?

Hey peeps. @Mike Creuzer, I paid for this theme, and the Dark UI.X theme as well, via paypal, over at the Audentio site. However, there is no download link in my orders section.

Is there somewhere else I can download it after purchase? I have read through the forums and notice that you emailed the package to some people. Is this possible to do for me please?

Also, I have lodged some support tickets and sent you a PM as well. I am not sure what might get through, so I have posted this as well. Just in case you follow the forums more.

Thanks for any help. Am very keen to get a start on my site asap... looking forward to working with your theme!

Hi @Mike Creuzer I just want to ask few things please:

1. Do we need to buy a child theme or just use this UIX one for the theme? Because I am really newbie and I do not know what is skin for. Because I read at the first pages that it is recommended to use child theme.
  2. If I use this, will it be not compatible with one of my installed add-ons? such as: thread ratings, master badge, CTA featured threads & portal, unanswered threads, etc?
  3. I always wanted a separate register page for my XF forum (as it is not default). Will I get this once I install your theme?
  4. Is theme = skin? I am confused.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you :)

Wonderful theme!! Have had heaps of fun with it, love the customisation, love the features.

Quick question though.

How do I remove the "Style Chooser" completely? Also, is it possible to remove the footer that it is in but retain the extended footer?

Thanks again Audentio!

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/xyz/public_html/community/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php on line 269
@Mike Creuzer

It looks like you don't have the ZipArchive PHP extension installed on your server, you'll need to contact your host or install the theme manually using the package under 'Changelog'.

Would anyone happen to know how to center a logo like these guys did https://nebulous.cloud/

You'll need to use the navigation style that displays the logo above the navigation bar and center the logo using CSS. Something like this should work:

Code:
#logo {
    float: none;
    text-align: center;
    width: 100%;
}

Thanks. I have the signature hide enabled, but couldn't find anything for avatars. The forum is huge -- over 100k people -- so enforcing rules on what people can use is more than I care to bite off right now, heh.

As far as I know hiding avatars is not an option in XenForo, and it's definitely not one in UI.X. There may be an add-on for this though, not quite sure :)

I have an old addon and theme and I would like to update them.

Do I have to go though all the versions or do I just have to install the latest ones?

You can just install the latest one :)

I have really cool welcome block using the plugin UI.X, but It only shows up on the fourms page. I want it to show up on my homepage that was created by Xenporta 2. How can I pick and choose or add the welcome block to shown up on other pages?

Edit your xenporta index template (I think it's called EWRporta2_ArticleList -- or something similar to that) and add the following to the very top:

Code:
<xen:container var="$uix_showWelcomeBlock">1</xen:container>

• Do we need to buy a child theme or just use this UIX one for the theme? Because I am really newbie and I do not know what is skin for. Because I read at the first pages that it is recommended to use child theme.

Nope, all of our themes (with the exception of Flexile) are powered by UI.X and include the functionality of UI.X, but UI.X is also a standalone theme on it's own :)

• If I use this, will it be not compatible with one of my installed add-ons? such as: thread ratings, master badge, CTA featured threads & portal, unanswered threads, etc?

We can't guarantee that it will work with all add-ons. However, most properly coded add-ons will work fine. Post Rating and Featured Threads definitely work fine with the add-on, the other ones you listed should work fine as well :)

• I always wanted a separate register page for my XF forum (as it is not default). Will I get this once I install your theme?

Not quite sure what you mean. XenForo has a separate registration page https://xenforo.com/community/register (You won't be able to view it while logged in)

1. Is theme = skin? I am confused.

Yep :)

How do I remove the "Style Chooser" completely? Also, is it possible to remove the footer that it is in but retain the extended footer?

If you have all other styles except the one you have set as default the style chooser will only display to admins. If you want to remove it for admins as well (Probably not a great idea, though) you can do that by editing the footer template :)

Perfect Jake.

Another query. I have installed [Extra] Portal as a home page. How ever, when I set it to be the landing page, the breadcrumbs disappear.

Would this be a portal thing or a UI.X thing? Thoughts?

Also, awesome. Just awesome!

Perfect Jake.

Another query. I have installed [Extra] Portal as a home page. How ever, when I set it to be the landing page, the breadcrumbs disappear.

Would this be a portal thing or a UI.X thing? Thoughts?

Also, awesome. Just awesome!

There is a style property that disables the breadcrumb on the index page. I believe it's under [UI.X] Global or [UI.X] Breadcrumb :)

Hi there, I cant access to my account to download a theme. I did the password reset and dint received an email either.

Top Bottom