UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I am using an old plugin for node icons, but they are pretty pixelated on retina display. I have tried manually adding custom node icons (my own images) using Extra.css I found in the forums but they do not work.

What I would like to do is add my own Node Icons (images) that are crispy sharp and retina ready.

Any tips?

Using code here https://xenforo.com/community/threads/rc-1-custom-node-status-icons-read-unread.10886/

I am on latest U.IX and xenforo 1.5.6

My forum currently www.gtarena.com/community

Thanks

I am using an old plugin for node icons, but they are pretty pixelated on retina display. I have tried manually adding custom node icons (my own images) using Extra.css I found in the forums but they do not work.

What I would like to do is add my own Node Icons (images) that are crispy sharp and retina ready.

Any tips?

Using code here https://xenforo.com/community/threads/rc-1-custom-node-status-icons-read-unread.10886/

I am on latest U.IX and xenforo 1.5.6

My forum currently www.gtarena.com/community

Thanks

If you can send me one of your images as an example I can get you some baseline CSS to use :)

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Update to 1.5.7 and minor bug fixes (including prefix alignment!)

Hi everyone,

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.9. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any major issues will be fixed and we'll set it up so you only have to click a button moving forward.

If you want...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sticky Navigation bar in Safari works fine now with the 1.5.7 update. Thanks.

Issue I've noticed:
In template: page_container_js_head >> future: '{xen: phrase uix_in_x}'
The uix_in_x phrase is not defined and occasionally causes the following to be displayed when looking at a member's panel:
So&So was last seen: Viewing thread BlaBlaBla, uix_in_x

Why would the dateHelper target the future???

Sticky Navigation bar in Safari works fine now with the 1.5.7 update. Thanks.

Issue I've noticed:
In template: page_container_js_head >> future: '{xen: phrase uix_in_x}'
The uix_in_x phrase is not defined and occasionally causes the following to be displayed when looking at a member's panel:
So&So was last seen: Viewing thread BlaBlaBla, uix_in_x

Why would the dateHelper target the future???

Forgot we added that phrase, I'll have to upload the update for the add-on so this phrase will be added. That date/time is rendered with JavaScript so it's possible if the local time on someone's computer/phone/tablet is off a bit that this could happen.

Jake

When I set Avatars to large if a member as a non square Avatar it appears like this. How do I force the Avatar dims.

xenforo 1/5/6
u.ix 1.5.6

upload_2016-4-21_11-44-22.webp

Any way of using phrases at Welcome Block? I need it multilanguage...
The way we have it working is with text based inputs. But you could create a phrase in a new add-on if you need it exported. Can I ask what your user case would be?
Are you able to use your own node icons?

(Change the node icons to custom ones you've made)
You need CSS currently. You can add classes to the node though if you don't want to reference the ID of the node.

The way we have it working is with text based inputs. But you could create a phrase in a new add-on if you need it exported. Can I ask what your user case would be?
Still don´t understand how to do it. I know how to create a phrase but here I add it to Welcome Block?

Top Bottom