UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
tried to search for this but at least i figured out why the welcome box wasn't showing (had to change permissions for the user group). the box itself shows up but no content inside.

my problem now is the welcome box is blank? my [UI.X] Welcome Block - is filled in with information. must be something i'm missing. thanks!

EDIT: okay...no idea why the options settings wouldn't show up so i had to go to templates > uix_welcomeBlock_custom and that's where i enter. so problem solved.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have searched around for a while now and I cannot find the answer. Its probably right in front of me. I am playing with a possible new theme but I don't remember how to make the white markings a clear value. I cannot remember where the setting for this section is or what is is called. Any help would be awesome thankyou!

Attachments

• 01.webp
    01.webp
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
So here is something goofy, when I click on an attachment to view the full size version, this is what happens:

capture.gif
This behavior does not happen with default nor with any of my other outdated audentio styles, css is messed up on the sides, look top right,

It is a Firefox problem, not an UI.X problem.the same here in the xf style how you can see.I have done an enter after the points.

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and improvements as well as 1.5.4 upgrade

Hi everyone,

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.8. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any major issues will be fixed and we'll set it up so you only have to click a button moving forward.

If you want...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.
You just gave me and my users a bloody heart attack!!!

Latest update, template forum_list has this code in it:
Code:
<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><script>alert('test');</script><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}" /></xen:container>

Still some debug in forum_list?
Code:
<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><script>alert('test');</script><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}" /></xen:container>

At least it showed up for me after merging. Removed it manually

Extra Nice Update Thank you, "TEST" manually remove and now fine

BUT Big 2 problems

1. Sidebar go right out on Forumhome (attachment)
2. PM blocks go out

wrong.webp

Last edited:
Was it intentionally added or not?

I'm somewhat concerned given that the most recent XF security vulnerability involved XSS.

Another thing that's just been brought to my attention is this issue when creating a thread, the prefix and thread title are spread over two lines as per attachment:
Create Thread.webp

Mail icon and alert patch to be uploaded as soon as I get to office. Eek. But the prefix issue on inputs is tough and arguably just not a good idea on how xenforo is doing that. Will revisit though.

Top Bottom