UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Reading the Changelog I am a little bit concerned about the amount of "post upgrade maintenance" that I will have to do...

In regard of the input fields throughout XF with UI.X, I managed to completely overhaul everything but not after spending an entire day to resolve all the dependencies and influences that XF <--> UI.X have. It is tough. The prefixes are everywhere in titles and in the sidebar, overlays and input fields so that you really have to look that it doesn't look correct in one place only ...but everywhere and even in responsive layout.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-08 um 13.02.06.webp

Mail icon and alert patch to be uploaded as soon as I get to office. Eek. But the prefix issue on inputs is tough and arguably just not a good idea on how xenforo is doing that. Will revisit though.

It functions fine but is unusual and is not present on default theme.

One more thing whilst I'm here. If I set my Welcome Section as Modal, there is nowhere to dismiss this. ie little x in the corner to dismiss. The modal stays present throughout the visit. Am I missing something simple?

Doesn't fix the small mail icon in the footer like you said a few weeks ago :(
https://www.spigotmc.org/

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.
You just gave me and my users a bloody heart attack!!!

Latest update, template forum_list has this code in it:
Code:
<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><script>alert('test');</script><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}" /></xen:container>

One more thing whilst I'm here. If I set my Welcome Section as Modal, there is nowhere to dismiss this. ie little x in the corner to dismiss. The modal stays present throughout the visit. Am I missing something simple?

All these are fixed as just a patch. So that means you have to click 'Force update' since this was just a packaging error not worth an official version release.

Extra Nice Update Thank you, "TEST" manually remove and now fine

BUT Big 2 problems

1. Sidebar go right out on Forumhome (attachment)
2. PM blocks go out

View attachment 125763

In regards to this, does it happen after you refresh? If so, send us a ticket and myself or @kylerc can take a look :)

So here is something goofy, when I click on an attachment to view the full size version, this is what happens:

View attachment 125569
This behavior does not happen with default nor with any of my other outdated audentio styles, css is messed up on the sides, look top right,
This looks to be proper. Happens to me even at XenForo.com. :)

Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 9.37.30 AM.webp

Another small thing I noticed. If your search button is running into your input query on your main search bar, just go to UI.X Search > Quick Search Input and for left padding put @textCtrl.padding-left and for right padding put @textCtrl.padding-right

P.S. I saw this on your board @md_5

Just wanted to add that I'm having the same offset sidebar issue as @mediapac

Happens through refreshes and cleared caches, always when the sidebar would be in the scroll-fixed state, not attached to the top or bottom.

Just wanted to add that I'm having the same offset sidebar issue as @mediapac

Happens through refreshes and cleared caches, always when the sidebar would be in the scroll-fixed state, not attached to the top or bottom.
Have @kylerc take a look. For now you can disable UI.X Sidebar > Sticky sidebar until we can confirm this is a bug and/or have a fix.

Not sure if this has been addressed as I saw someone post earlier about it, but the welcome block is no longer showing up since the latest update. The proper permissions are set and the checkbox is ticked to show it. Thanks for your help!

Not sure if this has been addressed as I saw someone post earlier about it, but the welcome block is no longer showing up since the latest update. The proper permissions are set and the checkbox is ticked to show it. Thanks for your help!
Did you merge templates?

@Mike Creuzer - is there a minimum version requirement for the latest update? I'm trying to get a board updated, but it has an old version of UI.X, but I want to get this installed, so I can update the theme, and then upgrade the board (they installed all the themes as parents with no children, so it's going to cause issues just upgrading)

When I try to install, I get the following error
Code:
[08-Jan-2016 20:15:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Error::logError() in /home/nginx/domains/XXXXXXXXX/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/Install/Abstract.php on line 10
[08-Jan-2016 20:16:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Error::logError() in /home/nginx/domains/XXXXXXXXX/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/Install/Abstract.php on line 10
[08-Jan-2016 20:18:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Error::logError() in /home/nginx/domains/XXXXXXXXX/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/Install/Abstract.php on line 10

Board is running 1.2.5 XenForo.

@Mike Creuzer - is there a minimum version requirement for the latest update? I'm trying to get a board updated, but it has an old version of UI.X, but I want to get this installed, so I can update the theme, and then upgrade the board (they installed all the themes as parents with no children, so it's going to cause issues just upgrading)

Code:
[08-Jan-2016 20:15:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Error::logError() in /home/nginx/domains/XXXXXXXXX/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/Install/Abstract.php on line 10
[08-Jan-2016 20:16:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Error::logError() in /home/nginx/domains/XXXXXXXXX/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/Install/Abstract.php on line 10
[08-Jan-2016 20:18:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method XenForo_Error::logError() in /home/nginx/domains/XXXXXXXXX/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/Install/Abstract.php on line 10

not sure about 1.2.5, it worked fine for me on 1.5.0

Code:

If he's running XenForo 1.2.5 you won't want to use the add-on, just download UI.X 1.2.5 style from the 'changelogs' section

Jake

Code:

Yeah we didn't add the add-on for quite some time. The original UI.X works as far back as 1.2.0 afaik.

@Mike Creuzer

Mike, you've not responded to some comments under your other uix based themes like rekt. Given a lot of those themes have not been updated for quite some time I'm wondering if you can comment here.

Thanks
I was told by Jake B 2 upgrades ago of UI.X that all the other styles like rekt etc will not be upgraded until all the bugs are out of UI.X because UI.X is the base for all the others. Given the number of comments since release of UI.X 1.5.4 it could be a while longer for the others to be released.

How can I change the colors in the Help section? Like the links. I want them dark red instead of light gray. Thanks.

Top Bottom