UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
This cannot be done. The reason being if I ordered the menu underneath the navigation, well, you wouldn't be able to see it :p. If I change the z-index on scroll, this might work, but I find that many people will find this annoying.

There is a fix for this, I just don't know what and its not significant enough for me to spend too much time on right now but will revisit it at some point.

This is a minor bug and has been around since the sticky nav. I don't know how to fix it efficiently. There are some methods Ive tried, but all in all nothing that was worth keeping in the framework.
Ok, no problem and not such a big deal. I can live with that :)

I just like observe and report things :p

Ok, no problem and not such a big deal. I can live with that :)

I just like observe and report things :p
And I appreciate it very much! These are bugs that are (some of them) inherent properties of some of the advanced functionality. And require even more complex solutions, some of which are beyond me. But I am trying and some of the complexities I have been able to solve. I never want to sacrifice performance and ease of use, so thats why Ive been working to make sure those are the number one objective.

profile.webp

Love the style and have a question. Trying to get the profile time line avatars to shrink down without affecting the rest of the avatar sizes throughout the rest of the site. Found in how to change the avatar size within xenforo.css but it changes all avatars, everywhere.

Sorry, just noticed.

I have automated posting to my social networks via some service. When my default style was set to XF default, FB thumbnail picture was my default icon like I want it. But when I set UI.X to default the FB thumbnail is posters avatar.

What am I missing here? I want default FB icon like I have when using default XF style.

Btw, Facebook Open Graph Logo in Style Properties is same for UI.X style and default style. Or should I copy same image to uix folder on server and change path?

Last edited:
Sorry, just noticed.

I have automated posting to my social networks via some service. When my default style was set to XF default, FB thumbnail picture was my default icon like I want it. But when I set UI.X to default the FB thumbnail is posters avatar.

What am I missing here? I want default FB icon like I have when using default XF style.

Btw, Facebook Open Graph Logo in Style Properties is same for UI.X style and default style. Or should I copy same image to uix folder on server and change path?
Regarding my post....

Found it. You've added:

<xen:if is="{$avatar}"><meta property="og:image" content="{$avatar}" /></xen:if>

... to open_graph_meta.

I'll just comment this out, as I don't need it.

Top Bottom